Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.2

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interviewed on campus then at office. had a few hours got to sit in at office see what average day was like. Interview with regional person. Pretty easy.

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected. they like if you are an athlete. want competitive people   Answer Question

Clinical Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Had a panel interview over a 2 days period, one came in after the other asking questions to see if you are a good fit. They were very informal, you meet with each person on the team. Recruiters, business office, supervisors, Financial and billing people, and the administrative officer.

Interview Questions
    • Are you easily offended? Do you take racial jokes seriously?   View Answer
    They had a set rate for all jobs, unable to negotiate

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

The hiring and interview process is rather drawn out, I found. I got a call from a recruiter shortly after I submitted an online application. Afterwards, you do an interview with the office manager, a day of office shadowing, and then another interview with a regional manager. Overall the questions weren't terribly difficult - a lot of behavioral questions and backing up your qualifications for the job position.

Interview Questions
    • None were particularly difficult... I would say the toughest was "if you were the manager, why would you, hire you"?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Great HR Recruiters to work with, they are responsive and great and amazing recruiting team. Amazing starting to the job, just a bad ending. It took about 3 months to get hired. Great opportunity to learn about the healthcare industry, not a great position to work with. Benefits department is a mess. Don't work for company if you expect any honesty from supervisors.

Very good!

Wellness Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Sent resume after seeing job listing on Indeed.com. Was contacted by HR about a week later for a brief phone screening. Came in for a "clinical interview" a week after the phone screen where they asked a few basic questions and had me fill out paperwork. The process was very laid back and informal.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Was asked about strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question
    No salary negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

3 Step Interview process. First day is a basic interview. The second day is an interview with someone even higher up. The third day is a couple of hours servicing skills. This day is just making phone calls to potential workers to schedule interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Situational Questions like "What has been the toughest moment that you have had to overcome this year?"   Answer Question

Flu Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in August 2014.

Found a job posting for Flu Nurses on Craigslist and emailed resume per job posting instructions, but was not contacted for an interview until I called the facility inquiring about the job. This was in the span of one week. Our interview was set up for that same week and I was told that I would be interviewed by the recruiter and the Director of Clinical Services. When I arrived at the office I was not "interviewed" but rather given general information about the job and position. I also did not meet the Director. The entire interview only took less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    Hourly wage was not negotiable, I was told immediately that the salary would be $17/hr.

Cash Disbursements Interview

Very long interview process, had to meet with many mid level managers, seemed to be more of an opportunity for some of them to vent instead of interviewing. Felt a tension in the overall atmosphere

Interview Questions
    • If an employee is consitstently late, what would you do?   View Answer

Medical Records Clerk Interview

Very smooth process. Basic interview questions to get to know you better. Also wanted more information about me and my previous and current work experience and skill level. They did ask a lot of questions I saw on this site. Arriving early helped me stay relax and have a chance to go over questions in my head. Also eye contact was important as I interviewed with two people so I made sue to be aware of that and adjust accordingly. Best advice is prepare well, stay calm, and confident.

Interview Questions
    • What is your daily motivation? And what was one area in a previous job listed on resume did you make a mistake and how did you rectify it?   View Answer

General Office Assistant - Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

I sent in a resume, they called for an interview, they found me a job, I tested and started. It was quite simple. They truly are finding jobs for people who want them. I did have to drive to teh main office in Grand Rapids (about 2 hours each way) to do the interview and testing, but it was all doen at the same time so that was very helpful.