Maxim Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.3

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Normal interview. Very relaxed environment. Interview started just a tad bit late because interviewer was in a meeting. But great experience overall. Would recommend applying for position that pays a little more.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

It was a Pretty relaxed style interview. She Basically asked me to describe my relevant experience and previous work history. She did ask me two formatted type questions, I'll list those below. There was only one interviewer. I Was offered the position. Orientation which is 6 hours is paid at minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• How would you decide which crisis to handle first if presented with several emergencies at once?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you've had to handle a difficult patient or patients family?   Answer Question

Personnel Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Corona, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was asked about 10- 20 questions. The entire interview took about 45 minutes to about an hour. I was amazed at how the man that interviewed me was yawning while I was answer his questions. I've never been on an interview where someone yawned. The woman he was with didn't yawn at all and it was about 9am. I called back to follow-up a week later since I asked on my interview "how fast are you looking to hire for this position". I was told "2 weeks". That means the decision must be made before 2 weeks. So I called a week after in my interview and the guy goes "oh so I guess you are calling to follow- up on your interview huh?" What kind of unprofessional attitude is that? I said "Yes" and was told "give it another week" so I did. I called on Wednesday and again this guy said the SAME THING "so uhh, I guess you are calling to follow-up again, huh?" So unprofessional. Wow. He sounded like he hated people calling in to follow-up. I've never come into contact with someone that sounded as if he wanted to die and hated is job. It makes you wonder about this place if you want to work with people that sound like that.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last job?   1 Answer
    • Do you realize that this pays $14 an hour?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Oakland, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Friendly, very professional people used my first name.
    I was told what pay rate is. I was asked about my background and experience.
    i was given breakdown logistics of wages. I was allowed to ask questions.
    I was introduced to other staff in the office.

Interview Questions

• what hours do you wish to work?   1 Answer

Direct Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview was very professional.I was greeted with much kindness . The agent was really nice and helpful. They were very organized. It wasn't a wait at all I went right in and started filling out my application. The question were not head-bangers, they were very simple.

Interview Questions

• what would I do in case of a client falling.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in April 2015.

Interview

The recruiter for this position was very unprofessional and after everything was seemingly going great and she offered to set up a date for me to meet the team, I never heard back from her. I left a voicemail, email, and called again and she never got back to me.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called to offer me a client near my zip code without even officially offering me a job. Met in person after I asked if there was an actual hiring process. Filled out a ton of paperwork, was then told that I would only be making $8.50/hr. :-( This was an average of $2 less than what all the agencies I worked for paid me...and I was working for 3 others at the time. They gave me one client and informed me of her situation during the preliminary interview, but by the time we actually had orientation they had assigned that client to someone else and forgotten to inform neither me nor the other CNA of the change until the 7-hour long orientation was over. The whole process was very disorganized to me and much too laborious as far as the amount of paperwork involved. I have 3 degrees, and felt like it took less documentation to obtain them than it did to get hired here!

Interview Questions

• What type of clients had I worked with?   1 Answer
    • Had I ever worked with pediatric clients?   1 Answer

Behavior Technician Interview

Interview

After applying, I was promptly contacted by admin in the recruiting sector. The initial questionnaire was pretty thorough, but not over the top. Questions were personal and both professionally based. The person interview was a private interview carried out by the recruiting admin. The interview was very concise and the interviewers were very friendly and personable. Topics ranged from personal interest to professional experience related to the position applied for.

Interview Questions

• What would previous employers say is one of your strengths and one of your weaknesses   Answer Question

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Applied online. Within 3 weeks, I received a phone call from the HR Rep. During this phone screen, she verified my demographics and reviewed the content of my CV/resume. She also provided a brief overview of the Company, reiterated the posted Job Description and role responsibilities and answered some general questions. The HR Rep explained that the next steps in the interview process would include an in-depth phone interview with one of the senior members of the Audit team and if that staff member and I both agreed to proceed, I would be scheduled for an interview with the Department Manager in-person at the Company's HQ. The process moved forward just as described by the HR Rep. I later learned that this was the standard interview process employed for all remote candidates for this Department.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your professional career when you knowingly did not comply with established policies or procedures when performing a task or providing a service; include your rationale and whether or not you would do things differently in the future.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

2 Interviews, 2nd is a "Pit Sit." Got along with everyone and seems like a great working environment. I got a job offer and am debating between this job offer and another one. Although the pay isn't great with this job, the work environment seems to combat the low pay.