Maxim Healthcare Services

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.2

Flu Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in August 2014.

Found a job posting for Flu Nurses on Craigslist and emailed resume per job posting instructions, but was not contacted for an interview until I called the facility inquiring about the job. This was in the span of one week. Our interview was set up for that same week and I was told that I would be interviewed by the recruiter and the Director of Clinical Services. When I arrived at the office I was not "interviewed" but rather given general information about the job and position. I also did not meet the Director. The entire interview only took less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    Hourly wage was not negotiable, I was told immediately that the salary would be $17/hr.

Cash Disbursements Interview

Very long interview process, had to meet with many mid level managers, seemed to be more of an opportunity for some of them to vent instead of interviewing. Felt a tension in the overall atmosphere

Interview Questions
    • If an employee is consitstently late, what would you do?   View Answer

Medical Records Clerk Interview

Very smooth process. Basic interview questions to get to know you better. Also wanted more information about me and my previous and current work experience and skill level. They did ask a lot of questions I saw on this site. Arriving early helped me stay relax and have a chance to go over questions in my head. Also eye contact was important as I interviewed with two people so I made sue to be aware of that and adjust accordingly. Best advice is prepare well, stay calm, and confident.

Interview Questions
    • What is your daily motivation? And what was one area in a previous job listed on resume did you make a mistake and how did you rectify it?   View Answer

General Office Assistant - Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

I sent in a resume, they called for an interview, they found me a job, I tested and started. It was quite simple. They truly are finding jobs for people who want them. I did have to drive to teh main office in Grand Rapids (about 2 hours each way) to do the interview and testing, but it was all doen at the same time so that was very helpful.

Personal Care Worker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Hired on the spot because of qualifications and experience provided from a hospital setting. No additional training was needed or ever provided, besides CPA certification, at my expense. Also, I brought the patient to them.

None

Wellness Nurse Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in June 2014.

answered craigslist ad, got contacted that same day by a recruiter, she was very polite, the interview was not what I would say an interview, they did not ask any "interview" questions, they just told you about the company, the position, and basically give you the job on the spot. This to me was very unprofessional and gave me a bad impression of the company before I even started. To show such apathy and indifference to your employee candidates is frankly disrespectful to the healthcare profession.

Interview Questions
    • No questions, basically no interview at all. Show up and you get the job.   Answer Question
    no negotiation. Experience, Education, Certifications do not matter, flat rate for RN.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in June 2014.

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview, then brought in for 3 more interviews – 2 were with the accounts manager, and the last one was with the Area VP.

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

There is no real interview. You attend an orientation and do some in-services on-line. Once you apply a recruiter will call you and see what you are interested in and to make sure you have at least some experience. Next, you are invited to the orientation. At orientation you must bring license, CPR card, social security card. You just go over lots of paperwork, and get an explanation of the companies policies.

Interview Questions
    Not too much wiggle room. They pay according to the patient's insurance.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Simple. They question how you handle stress and how you handle problems. They don't really tell you what's coming at you until you signed. You interview with the DBO then get invited to do a pit sit if you sit well with the office. After the pit sit it is decided if you get an interview with the Area VP. If they say yes then you are good.

Take it or leave it.

Medical Technologist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

One main interview held over the phone. It was easy and stress free.

Interview Questions
    • The amount of experience I held and the time frame in which I worked.   View Answer
    Non-exsistant