Maxim Healthcare Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lpn Interview

Lpn
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy. The office staff were kind and very specific on what was needed.

Interview Question – None. All questions were to do with experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I requested a higher rate of pay and staff worked to meet my request.

IS Manager Interview

IS Manager
Columbia, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in November 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed for an IS Manager job. Initial discussion with a recruiter started in Nov, interview with multiple people on multiple days. Very long process. Spent over 8 hours in interviews and two months.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. Very non technical interview. More concern around the type of personality.   Answer Question

Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – Expect to be lied to about hours, pay, duties, work/life balance, room for advancement etc. Recruiting will only be 10% of your actual duties. 40% is scheduling/payroll. The other 50% is talking with angry patients, families, and employees.

Interview Question – Are you willing to stab your co-workers in the back to get ahead?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Worst decision I ever made.

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in July 2012.

Interview Details – 2 interviews. One with the office manager and then a social setting interview at a bar.

Interview Question – How do you overcome hostile situations   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations...set standards for entry level position.

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview Details – Very easy. I applied on-line. They called me and set up an interview. I interviewed well and then they had me meet with other recruiters on the office. I then did a social interview which was a lot of fun. We all went out to a bar had a couple of beers to see how I would interact with my co-workers. I was then offered the job the next day.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. It was a pretty quick interview with the account manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay is not negotiable.

Washington, DC

I applied online - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in October 2013.

Interview Details – Be prepared to answer open ended "off the wall questions". These questions may or may not seem like they are related to the actual job. Be prepared for leadership questions.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Maxim Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Maxim Healthcare Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in October 2013.

Interview Details – Signed up online. Got an email asking for availability for interview. Had a phone interview with them for about 20 mins.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to relocate?   View Answer

Hha Interview

Hha
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview Details – Easy to locate, nice greeting, review app, few questions, did not check references, physical, TB test, CPR, online competencies, thorough office orientation, not much field orientation

Negotiation Details – not really any room for $ negotiation HHA pay just is what it is in Indiana, you can get a bonus for picking up extra shift but you need to ask for it, not usually offered

Lpn Interview

Lpn
Williamsport, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in February 2012.

Interview Details – I received several post cards in the mail during the initial opening of the office in my area. I submitted a resume and was called for an initial interview and had to take 3 written tests and also a skills test prior to the interview the same day. I then was called back a few weeks later after my clearances and references came back. I was then given at least 6 -8 online nursing courses i had to complete and pass prior to being offered a job.

Interview Question – How far would i be willing to travel and what days and hours i would be willing to work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I requested 2 more dollars an hour for having 29 years of experience and did not want to take a pay cut.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Healthcare Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview Details – Applied online and after following up was asked to come in for an interview. Interview was only about 25 minutes and they asked me basic questions. They just seemed so bored and not excited about their work so I moved on.

Interview Question – Name a hardship you've overcome.   Answer Question