Maxim Healthcare Services Lpn Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Madison, WI).

Interview

Everyone was very friendly, lots of paperwork to fill out.

Interview Questions

• I felt that all of the questions were reasonable for position applied for.   Answer Question

I declined because of the wage for an LPN with 6 years of experience in the area applied for.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The office staff were kind and very specific on what was needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I requested a higher rate of pay and staff worked to meet my request.

Lpn Interview

Interview

filled out application online, that is all. they call you to get your paper work filled out and orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Williamsport, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

I received several post cards in the mail during the initial opening of the office in my area. I submitted a resume and was called for an initial interview and had to take 3 written tests and also a skills test prior to the interview the same day. I then was called back a few weeks later after my clearances and references came back. I was then given at least 6 -8 online nursing courses i had to complete and pass prior to being offered a job.

Interview Questions

• How far would i be willing to travel and what days and hours i would be willing to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I requested 2 more dollars an hour for having 29 years of experience and did not want to take a pay cut.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Salisbury, MD) in September 2009.

Interview

I went in, the recruters liked me right away and told me what they had avaliavle, I took it and the started the background check process and a simple skills test. You have to be CPR healthcare certified and they don't pay for it.

Interview Questions

• About my experience and what I was willing to train for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in March 2011.

Interview

Very disorganized, given misinformation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation...HA! none it was take it or leave it.