Maxim Healthcare Services

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview Details – Everyone was very friendly, lots of paperwork to fill out.

Interview Question – I felt that all of the questions were reasonable for position applied for.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because of the wage for an LPN with 6 years of experience in the area applied for.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy. The office staff were kind and very specific on what was needed.

Interview Question – None. All questions were to do with experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I requested a higher rate of pay and staff worked to meet my request.

Williamsport, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in February 2012.

Interview Details – I received several post cards in the mail during the initial opening of the office in my area. I submitted a resume and was called for an initial interview and had to take 3 written tests and also a skills test prior to the interview the same day. I then was called back a few weeks later after my clearances and references came back. I was then given at least 6 -8 online nursing courses i had to complete and pass prior to being offered a job.

Interview Question – How far would i be willing to travel and what days and hours i would be willing to work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I requested 2 more dollars an hour for having 29 years of experience and did not want to take a pay cut.

Interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services

Interview Details – filled out application online, that is all. they call you to get your paper work filled out and orientation.

Salisbury, MD

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in September 2009.

Interview Details – I went in, the recruters liked me right away and told me what they had avaliavle, I took it and the started the background check process and a simple skills test. You have to be CPR healthcare certified and they don't pay for it.

Interview Question – About my experience and what I was willing to train for.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not much

Lpn

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very disorganized, given misinformation.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation...HA! none it was take it or leave it.

Worked for Maxim Healthcare Services? Contribute to the Community!