Maxim Integrated Accounting Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Maxim Integrated in April 2012.

After submitting my resume, they were slow to respond which should have been a sign. They finally contacted me for a phone screen. The call lasted for about an hour. The manager for the position that I was applying for was super very personable and welcoming. I was called in for a face-to-face with the manager and director. This interview lasted for a little over it an hour. The basic battery of questions were asked i.e. going over my resume in detail, what are your strengths and weaknesses and where do you see yourself in five years. I got called back for a final interview with the director's boss and was told that I was one of two finalists. The interview was a carbon copy of second interview that I had with the director. I thought the interview went well but heard nothing!! I even emailed the director to advise that I had another job offer and would appreciate an update. Nothing!! No response, no call, no nothing!! This was totally unprofessional and to my surprise, I found out that this is their standard "mode of operation".

Interview Questions

Worked for Maxim Integrated? Contribute to the Community!