Maxim Integrated

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Maxim Integrated in March 2014.

Interview Details – First you apply online, after a few months you should get a mail for a representative, then will be schedule an appointment for a phone interview, second step then face to face interview. Was not a difficult interview you will be asked for projects in your school and anything you got in your resume

Interview Question – Anything that is in your resume should be justified anything   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maxim Integrated in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was not difficult. The hiring process is also very fast and simply. I don't have many comments about the hiring and interview process. In short, the hiring and interview process is just as other big companies. But the process time is not long.

Interview Question – Don't worry. No difficult question at all.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview Details – Was a fast process. Two interviews, one that was behavioral and another technical.

Interview Question – Hook up a CMOS inverter. Time complexity of various sorting algorithms.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview Details – Detail on technical, on phone, for about 2 hours. Asking on converters, very detail. Just finishing a exam, feel tired. Do not do very well, but the interview is exactly difficult.

Interview Question – Tell details for a converter   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview Details – Phone+Face to Face interviews
Questions on all topics mentioned in resume
Questions to me were on XML,SQL,C,C++,Networks,OS.
The position was related to SQL.

Interview Question – Nothing.   Answer Question

Worked for Maxim Integrated? Contribute to the Community!