Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Maxim Integrated
- Process Engineer (11)
- Engineering (9)
- Test Engineer (7)
- Intern (6)
- Design Engineer (5)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Senior Process Engineer (3)
- Director (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Associate Member of Technical Staff (2)
- Process Engineer Intern (2)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (2)
- Test Development Engineer (2)
- Manager (2)
- Associate Customer Operations (2)
- Wafer Fabrication Tech IV (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Digital Circuit Design (1)
- Assembly Packaging Engineer (1)
- Associate Member of Technical Staff Software Engineer (1)
- Intern - Test Engineer (1)
- Touch Interface Summer Intern (1)
- Power/Analog IC (1)
- Senior PE Engineer (1)
- Associate, Customer Operations (1)
- Fab Process Intern (1)
- Graduate Photo-lithography (1)
- Entry-Level Reliability Engineer (1)
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Antonio, TX) in March 2014.
First you apply online, after a few months you should get a mail for a representative, then will be schedule an appointment for a phone interview, second step then face to face interview. Was not a difficult interview you will be asked for projects in your school and anything you got in your resume
- Anything that is in your resume should be justified anything Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Integrated
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.
The interview was not difficult. The hiring process is also very fast and simply. I don't have many comments about the hiring and interview process. In short, the hiring and interview process is just as other big companies. But the process time is not long.
- Don't worry. No difficult question at all. Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Maxim Integrated.
Was a fast process. Two interviews, one that was behavioral and another technical.
- Hook up a CMOS inverter. Time complexity of various sorting algorithms. Answer Question
Intern InterviewNo Offer
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Maxim Integrated.
Detail on technical, on phone, for about 2 hours. Asking on converters, very detail. Just finishing a exam, feel tired. Do not do very well, but the interview is exactly difficult.
- Tell details for a converter Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I had two rounds of interviews with two people every time. In both rounds they gave me circuits to solve. The circuits were about inductors, capacitors and Op-amps. The people were so nice and approachable.
- Op-amp circuit questions Answer Question
Intern InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Integrated.
Phone+Face to Face interviews Questions on all topics mentioned in resume Questions to me were on XML,SQL,C,C++,Networks,OS. The position was related to SQL.
- Nothing. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review