Maxim Integrated Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Antonio, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

First you apply online, after a few months you should get a mail for a representative, then will be schedule an appointment for a phone interview, second step then face to face interview. Was not a difficult interview you will be asked for projects in your school and anything you got in your resume

Interview Questions

• Anything that is in your resume should be justified anything   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Integrated

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was not difficult. The hiring process is also very fast and simply. I don't have many comments about the hiring and interview process. In short, the hiring and interview process is just as other big companies. But the process time is not long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

Was a fast process. Two interviews, one that was behavioral and another technical.

Interview Questions

• Hook up a CMOS inverter. Time complexity of various sorting algorithms.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

Detail on technical, on phone, for about 2 hours. Asking on converters, very detail. Just finishing a exam, feel tired. Do not do very well, but the interview is exactly difficult.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews with two people every time. In both rounds they gave me circuits to solve. The circuits were about inductors, capacitors and Op-amps. The people were so nice and approachable.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

Phone+Face to Face interviews Questions on all topics mentioned in resume Questions to me were on XML,SQL,C,C++,Networks,OS. The position was related to SQL.