Maxim Integrated

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Maxim Integrated in February 2010.

I learned about this opportunity through the recruiter. The interviews consisted of two rounds of on-site interviews. All are 1:1 interviews with 6 different people: peers, managers, director and VP finance. The interview questions are quite typical of those big companies. The asked a lot of behavioral questions like tell me the situaion where you encounter difficulties with your business partner... They also asked detailed questions about the processes in my current jobs like how do I approach certain tasks.

The overall experience was neutral. I never heard back about the decision until I contacted the recruiter two weeks after the 2nd round interview. He said they like my skills and attitudes but feel like they need to hire someone with semiconductor manufacturing experience.

Interview Questions