Maxim Integrated

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Maxim Integrated in February 2010.

Interview Details – I learned about this opportunity through the recruiter. The interviews consisted of two rounds of on-site interviews. All are 1:1 interviews with 6 different people: peers, managers, director and VP finance. The interview questions are quite typical of those big companies. The asked a lot of behavioral questions like tell me the situaion where you encounter difficulties with your business partner... They also asked detailed questions about the processes in my current jobs like how do I approach certain tasks.

The overall experience was neutral. I never heard back about the decision until I contacted the recruiter two weeks after the 2nd round interview. He said they like my skills and attitudes but feel like they need to hire someone with semiconductor manufacturing experience.

Interview Question – What do you like about your current job?   Answer Question

Worked for Maxim Integrated? Contribute to the Community!