1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Summer Intern Semiconductor Process Yield Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Antonio, TX) in April 2010.

I received an email from maxim asking for what my university schedule looks like. Soon After I replied, within 10 minutes, a lady from maxim called me. She started asking me about when I will be graduating. I never realised that this telephonic conversation will soon transpire into a full blown technical interview. Since I was not expecting anything or I was not informed about this, I was totally caught off gaurd..........then there was a full blown discussion about the courses I had taken long time back and I had to force my mind to correctly recollect what I had learned. Although questions were basic....It still does take some preparation time to give impressive answers without long pauses!!!!!.........The interview lasted 30 minutes after which the lady asked me to look out for an email from their side. I am therefore waiting for them to give me an answer. hopefully within a week..I will know my fate......but I was a little disappointed about the whole impromptu technical interview idea that was tried on me!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• what is the significance of the peak in a gaussian distribution   1 Answer