Maxima Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Maxima (Pembroke Pines, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Breana in human resources was very friendly and professional. She answered my questions and refered me to look at the ad again and the links so I was prepared with basic pay rage information and comapny goals to make sure they were a match. Michelle the chief operations officer was confident and friendly. She made the process simple but asked a few challenging questions about my leadership experiences. Very passionate about company goals and when she spoke about her team, the supervisors, and her management team.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself self motivated or require and prefer supervision?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was able to already recieve a raise and promotion.

Marketing Representative/Supervisor/Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maxima (Pembroke Pines, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Scott and Michelle were wonderful. They wanted to get to know me more as a person, and find out my goals for my life and career. They are both very friendly and easy to get along with.
    They care more about the kind of individual I am and my outlook on my life and career more so then my employment history, because everything is fully trained.
    I would recomend this compay to any person looking for employment.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in running your own business one day?   Answer Question