Maxis

3.2

Dev QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Maxis in October 2012.

Over all it was a good experience. Handed me a classic snake puzzle and asked me to make a cube during interview. Asked question regarding work protocol. Asked question regarding black box testing VS white box.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to tell a joke as i was walking out the door.   View Answer
    There never was one. Take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maxis.

Interview with HR person on basic questions and expected package followed by the Hiring Manager on the subject matter, expected KPI's, suggestions on how to position the company better against competition

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maxis in February 2014.

1. Self-introduction
    2. Case Study (I was given a case on this company and was required to work together with other interviewees. The purpose of this case study was to see how well you could interact with each other. My case was about a company deciding between closing down a division or expanding it by obtaining more funds from shareholders)
    3. Team Based Activity (Each team member was required to contribute in building a model from blocks.)

Interview Questions
    • Business case study as this depends on how well your other team members perform. Aside from that, time constraint also prevents you from making decisions and communicating between other teammates.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Initial communication was via email and tele-con. Subsequently there was an interview scheduled with the line manager and HR personnel.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate as the package was good to start with

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Specific interview processes may vary by location. Typically, there are two rounds of case interviews, with three separate interviews in the first round and two additional ones in the second. Usually, we divide interviews into three parts: personal background, consideration of a case study, and an opportunity for the applicant to ask questions about us.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shah Alam (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shah Alam (Malaysia)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Maxis.

Submit resume, HR called for first interview, Engineering dept called for second interview. Got the job.

Interview Questions
    Entry level, no negotiation.

Assistant Specialist Interview

Interview Questions
    • Our interview process is a dialog aimed at getting to know you personally, learning more about your analytic capabilities, and also introducing you to our people and our work. We assess your ability to listen, communicate effectively, and present yourself with tact, energy, and persuasiveness. We look for intellectual curiosity and creative thinking. And sometimes, we just want to find out what it would be like to spend a week on the road with you, working together on a client project. Interviewers value a sense of humor and a bit of “sparkle” in your personality.

Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Maxis.

Job offered was via referral of a friend, was given a call by the hiring Manager to attend for interview.

Interview Questions
    • interview was casual. nothing in particular difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maxis in March 2011.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example when you had a customer that had unique needs that required tailored solutions and the usual policy procedure was not going to fit the situation very well. What did you do?Give an example when you had a customer that had unique needs that required tailored solutions and the usual policy procedure was not going to fit the situation very well. What did you do?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maxis in April 2010.

Very pleasant and straightforward chat