Maxwell Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.6

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Maxwell Systems.

Internal recruiter reached out to me. Phone interview with recruiter. Followed up with an onsite with Director of inside sales and Vp of sales. Received a call a couple of days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, take it or leave it.

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Maxwell Systems in November 2013.

I was initially contacted by a Talent Acquisition Manager in Maxwell System's Human Resources department. I progressed through 3 conversational style interviews after an initial chat to ascertain my level of interest. It was a very comfortable experience. We discussed my implementation experiences & technical expertise. All interviews went well from my perspective.

Interview Questions
    • None unexpected: what were my best/worst implementation experiences?   View Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Maxwell Systems.

On campus interview followed by online coding evaluation

Interview Questions
    • Had to write two functions, just used basic programming logic didn't need advanced data structures or algorithms knowledge.   Answer Question

ITS Better Not to Specify Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Maxwell Systems in February 2012.

The very first interview process is to get a phone interview from the HR dept. later its moved to the managers. I was initially offered a customer support position which I lacked confidence or English is my second language. The HR dept pursued back to me offering a QA analyst position but before that I was supposed to take a Accounting test which I believe is a piece of cake. For the initial interview of QA position i had to through again a phone interview with no feedback or response from the QA director. Later, I was informed there is an other opportunity Associate Consultant job offer but this time it was a Face to face interview with 2 senior managers in the company no feedback again. So finally, I received a email stating they are interested in a second interview for QA position and i did attend and again no feedback for weeks. I called them to find out they aren't interested with me in any position. I guess, inspite of me having a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a minor in Engineering, work experience for couple of years and attended all the phone interviews and face to face interviews and getting a good score in the Accounting test, they realized Im not good enough for the company and I'm not white. OOPS. I hope the senior managers take interview candidates a little more seriously in giving a feedback so they can improve the next time when they go else where. senior managers act cool, but they are irresponsible. Period.

Rather Not Specify Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Maxwell Systems in April 2011.

The initial interview was a phone screen. Basically the call was a fact finding interview to determine if I possessed the skill sets required for the job.

Based on my initial phone screen I was given an interview at the end of my phone screen. The initial interview was held in a conference room with a Director. I arrived 15 minutes early and was greeted by the person interviewing me while I completed paper work. I was then greeted with a welcoming smile and handshake that helped alleviate some of my anxiety.

The interview was very good as the interviewer was very comfortable to talk to. She was also adept at soliciting my skill sets and how they would apply to the position that I was interviewing for. I asked a number of questions about specific product details as well as company financials (prospective employees do your homework beforehand) and she seem impressed with the research that I did on the company.

After my initial interview I was interviewed by the Supervisor that I would be working for, She was not as easy going and more direct and asked some excellent and difficult "what if" scenarios to determine my thought process and problem solving ability.

After the first interview I was very excited about the potential for working for Maxwell Systems.

Within 4 days I received a call for a 2nd interview. I interviewed with the same people as well as the Team Lead in the department. This interview seemed more like a personality test to determine my ability to work within a team concept and to get a feel for how I would work with other people.

I definitely wanted the job after the second interview and I sent a followup email to all parties who took part in my interview.

Within the week I received an offer which I accepted later that same day and happy I made the right decision to work for Maxwell.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot recall a specific question but it was a "what if" scenario.   View Answer
    There really was no negotiation phase. I did not accept the offer immediately and carefully reviewed the employment offer emailed to me. The salary was acceptable and the only clarification that I had was on vacation days. I did not negotiate vacation although in hindsight I wish I would have.

Customer Support Tech Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Maxwell Systems in December 2010.

The hiring process consist over the phone interviews by two or more managers.

Interview Questions
    • "What can you tell me about yourself?", "Why are you interested in the posted position?" or "What are your most remarkable skills?".   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult or angry customer   Answer Question

Worked for Maxwell Systems? Contribute to the Community!