Mayo Clinic

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Clinical Research Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mayo Clinic in July 2008.

Interview Details – A friend recommended I apply for an open position at Mayo Hospital Research & gave me a name to call. After several phone calls back & forth, an interview was scheduled at the office of the supervisor. 2 staff members interviewed me. It was difficult for me to find a good surface to write their names down. I hadn't had a job interview in 6 years, was recently laid off; so the questions took me a bit off guard, though they were quite appropriate behavioral and knowledge-based questions. I actually thought I had done well, and that they valueded my Masters degree (which was not required.) At the very end of the interview, the lady said, "We will be interviewing for TWO MORE WEEKS, we'll contact you then." I nearly fainted, realizing that the number of applicants must have been very high. When I was told the position was filled, I retreated from job hunting and took a pleasant, close-to-home part-time job (vastly underpaid and underemployed.)

Interview Question – What were problem issues which came up at last job?   Answer Question

Worked for Mayo Clinic? Contribute to the Community!