Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mayo Clinic
- Financial Representative (5)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (4)
- Staff RN (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- IT Systems Engineer (3)
- Supervisor (2)
- Business Consulting Fellowship (2)
- Human Resources Senior Service Partner (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Research Technologist (2)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Sales (1)
- Speech-Language Pathologist (1)
- Staff Nurse (1)
- Environmental Services Supervisor (1)
- Research Coordinator (1)
- Research Fellow (1)
- Hospital Pharmacist (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Service Specialist (1)
- Ophthalmic Technician (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Analyst Programmer (1)
- Appointment Scheduler (1)
- Intern (1)
- Certified Surgical Technologist (1)
- Clinical (1)
- Patient Care Technician (1)
- Physical Therapist (1)
IT Systems Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Scottsdale, AZ).
filled out the online from on 1/17/2014. was emailed on 1/31 that my information was forwarded to the hiring manager. Was emailed on 5/14 for an interview. Declined to have it because I already found another position
Other Interview Reviews for Mayo Clinic
IT Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Mayo Clinic in September 2011.
Mayo performed a short (half-hour) phone interview consisting of a mix of technical questions and behavioral questions. Since it was a panel interview with staff at several locations, it seemed a bit dis-jointed and did not flow well at times. I was called about a week and a half later and offered a full series of in-person interviews. This process was much easier and really gave me a better feeling of the organization and the position and team.
- What do you know about iNodes? 1 Answer
IT Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Mayo Clinic in July 2011.
I applied on the web, was contacted a few weeks later for a phone interview (one hour) and then called in for an in-person interview. It was a panel interview with the lead and several co-workers and a one on one with the manager. The interview took about 4 hours and contained both technical and behavioral questions.
- Describe a time you had a problem with a co-worker and how you handled it. Answer Question
From what I understand Mayo doesn't normally negotiate but I was able to negotiate a higher salary.