Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mayo Clinic
- Staff RN (5)
- Financial Representative (5)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Research Fellow (3)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (3)
- IT Systems Engineer (3)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Research Technologist (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Human Resources Senior Service Partner (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Business Consulting Fellowship (2)
- HRIS Analyst II (1)
- RN Nurse Residency (1)
- Informatics Specialist II (1)
- Emergency Room Physician Assistant (1)
- Catering Retail Manager (1)
- Sponsored Project Specialist (1)
- Principal Health Analyst (1)
- New Nurse Residency (1)
- Nutriton Assistant (1)
- Development Technologist I (1)
- Statistician I-Biostat (1)
- Patient Care Technician In 1998/Staff Nurse In May 2000 (Same Unit, Same Nurse Manager) (1)
- Scheduling Services (1)
- PSS/Scheduler (1)
- Health Services Analyst II (1)
- Human Resources Representative (1)
IT Systems Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic (Scottsdale, AZ).
filled out the online from on 1/17/2014. was emailed on 1/31 that my information was forwarded to the hiring manager. Was emailed on 5/14 for an interview. Declined to have it because I already found another position
Other Interview Reviews for Mayo Clinic
IT Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic in September 2011.
Mayo performed a short (half-hour) phone interview consisting of a mix of technical questions and behavioral questions. Since it was a panel interview with staff at several locations, it seemed a bit dis-jointed and did not flow well at times. I was called about a week and a half later and offered a full series of in-person interviews. This process was much easier and really gave me a better feeling of the organization and the position and team.
- What do you know about iNodes? 1 Answer
IT Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mayo Clinic in July 2011.
I applied on the web, was contacted a few weeks later for a phone interview (one hour) and then called in for an in-person interview. It was a panel interview with the lead and several co-workers and a one on one with the manager. The interview took about 4 hours and contained both technical and behavioral questions.
- Describe a time you had a problem with a co-worker and how you handled it. Answer Question
From what I understand Mayo doesn't normally negotiate but I was able to negotiate a higher salary.