Mayo Clinic Logistics Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

The whole process took little more than a month from application submission to job offer. The hiring manager did the phone screen. The panel interview had four peers and one direct report. The questions were behavioral questions and the answers are presented in the STAR (situation, action, results). The HR team was not involved until the Job offer was presented.

Interview Questions

• How do you delegate work to your team? Do you expect them to ask for more work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had a very fair offer. Mayo does not have a very robust relocation package and I was prepared to negociate more for the relocation allowance. They did offer me more on the allowance than was published in the benefit package.