Mayo Clinic

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rochester, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview Details – Initially sent a letter of inquiry directly to the principle investigator I wished to work with. That followed by a response from them, a phone interview that was very informal. I was flown out for presentations and that day offered a position.

Interview Question – Mostly scientifically oriented questions from the crowd during the interview day at Mayo Clinic. Everything else was very cordial.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a postdoctoral fellow, salary is not very negotiable, but a moving stipend was supplied and the start date was negotiable as well.

Rochester, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Mayo Clinic in January 2010.

Interview Details – I hade an interview and committee decided I was fit for the position

Very Easy Interview

Rochester, MN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mayo Clinic in October 2010.

Interview Details – Not much here. It was a phone interview. I packed up and moved to MN (from California)

Interview Question – Not real tough question, they just wanted me to work here, so hard to say what the hardest question was   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mayo Clinic

Worked for Mayo Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mayo Clinic Postdoctoral Research Fellow interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mayo Clinic employees and interview candidates.