Mayo Clinic

Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

I was immediately contacted for an interview with an option for Skype or onsite visit. I was assured reimbursement for it as well. The recruiter was from my university itself so it was a kind of comfort relating to him. I am looking forward to get an offer from them.

Other Interview Reviews for Mayo Clinic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Initially sent a letter of inquiry directly to the principle investigator I wished to work with. That followed by a response from them, a phone interview that was very informal. I was flown out for presentations and that day offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly scientifically oriented questions from the crowd during the interview day at Mayo Clinic. Everything else was very cordial.   Answer Question
    As a postdoctoral fellow, salary is not very negotiable, but a moving stipend was supplied and the start date was negotiable as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mayo Clinic in October 2010.

Not much here. It was a phone interview. I packed up and moved to MN (from California)

Interview Questions
    • Not real tough question, they just wanted me to work here, so hard to say what the hardest question was   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mayo Clinic in January 2010.

I hade an interview and committee decided I was fit for the position