Mayo Clinic Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview Questions

2.3

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mayo Clinic.

Interview

I was immediately contacted for an interview with an option for Skype or onsite visit. I was assured reimbursement for it as well. The recruiter was from my university itself so it was a kind of comfort relating to him. I am looking forward to get an offer from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mayo Clinic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN).

Interview

Initially sent a letter of inquiry directly to the principle investigator I wished to work with. That followed by a response from them, a phone interview that was very informal. I was flown out for presentations and that day offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Mostly scientifically oriented questions from the crowd during the interview day at Mayo Clinic. Everything else was very cordial.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As a postdoctoral fellow, salary is not very negotiable, but a moving stipend was supplied and the start date was negotiable as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in October 2010.

Interview

Not much here. It was a phone interview. I packed up and moved to MN (from California)

Interview Questions

• Not real tough question, they just wanted me to work here, so hard to say what the hardest question was   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

I hade an interview and committee decided I was fit for the position