Mazars

Updated Dec 13, 2014
Updated Dec 13, 2014

2.8

Intern Interview

Techinical and motivational questions. WACC-CAPM-RATIOS. Fluency in English or French. Good knowledge of the financial subjects. Soft skills and other life experience.
    Why mazars? What do you think about working in an international network? Why choose you instead of others?

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mazars.

3 interviews with different members of the staff. It took about an hour and a half. They also give you a full tour of the office. They conduct a professional interview, that is very straight forward are fair. Start by sending your resume to the HR department and they should contact you from there.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years if you work for this company?   Answer Question

External Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mazars.

Online tests then face to face interview. I was informed very quickly that I had passed these stages, and invited to an assessment centre. This consisted of a partner interview, time constrained etray exercise and presentation, followed by lunch and talks about the firm and the ACA qualification. The whole process was thorough, professional and enjoyable. A very positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • No trick or unusual questions, just very detailed competencies.   Answer Question

Audit Financier Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mazars.

J'ai postulé lors d'un forum étudiant. Ils m'ont recontacte après avoir fait un screening. J'ai d'abord vu un rh, puis un manager. Ils étaient très sympas. Je n'ai pas accepté leur offre finale pour diverses raisons.

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

After the mixer, I attended an interview with a manager and an employee. They went through my CV and asked quite vague questions but looked for detailed answers. I took a computerized aptitude test right after, which was very straight forward, and personality test. The next round was a Skype case study with a a manager and more interview questions.

Tax Internship Interview

Initial application, online numerical and logical, face-to-faceinterview and finally AC.

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mazars in September 2013.

First there was a phone interview with HR. Then they invited me for a group exercise with 6 candidates. The group exercise was about a shop which has a problem with their sales. After the group exercise, we had a accounting exam which is classic style exam. Lastly they did an English language exam.

Audit Senior Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mazars.

It was one to one interview with the partner. The partner was friendly and amiable. The question was more on your previous work experience - and to get know more of yourself.

Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mazars.

2 étapes : interview classique + questions sur le secteur

2 rounds : classic fit interview + Questions on the industry

Pas de négociation

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mazars in June 2013.

Sent application to HR through email. Got the interview through a call the next day. Written assessment with 3 short letter writing(2 English, 1 Chinese) in 20 mins; about additional audit fees, additional time needed for audit work and changing date of client meeting.

Interview Questions
    • 10 typical interview question. What are your weakness and strength , greatest achievements, introduce yourself, why auditing and etc.   Answer Question