McAfee Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Depending on the position and experience the rounds and no of rounds may vary. I had a technical round which went on for 1 hr. I was asked a couple of questions on coding (programming language was left to my choice). I was qualified in that round and then i had a technical cum hr round conducted by hiring manager who was technically sound. I cleared this interview and i received my offer letter 2 days after the interview .Till then i wasn't aware of the result.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write a program that demonstrates the working of Gate Combinations (Digital Design). This was the most interesting that was posed to me. I was also asked some puzzles . One more question was printing a square matrix in spirtal order where order of matrix is given dynamically at run time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since i were a fresher when i joined the company , i had known the salary in advance and hence there was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McAfee (Mangalore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

First they shortlist few candidates from E-Litmus scores, which includes Quantitative, Problem Solving and Verbal, then they take Technical objective exam. Then 2-3 rounds of Interview.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Core Java and small tricky programs on arrays   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

2 or 3 face to face rounds with one round with manager and another with HR