McAfee Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McAfee in October 2010.

2 or 3 face to face rounds with one round with manager and another with HR

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McAfee in February 2013.

Depending on the position and experience the rounds and no of rounds may vary.
    I had a technical round which went on for 1 hr.
    I was asked a couple of questions on coding (programming language was left to my choice).

I was qualified in that round and then i had a technical cum hr round conducted by hiring manager who was technically sound.

I cleared this interview and i received my offer letter 2 days after the interview .Till then i wasn't aware of the result.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to write a program that demonstrates the working of Gate Combinations (Digital Design). This was the most interesting that was posed to me.
      I was also asked some puzzles .

One more question was printing a square matrix in spirtal order where order of matrix is given dynamically at run time.
        View Answer
    Since i were a fresher when i joined the company , i had known the salary in advance and hence there was no negotiation.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at McAfee in August 2012.

First they shortlist few candidates from E-Litmus scores, which includes Quantitative, Problem Solving and Verbal, then they take Technical objective exam.
    Then 2-3 rounds of Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Basics of Core Java and small tricky programs on arrays   Answer Question

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!