Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee
- Software Engineer (9)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Software Development Engineer (7)
- Inside Sales Representative (7)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (6)
- Software QA Engineer (6)
- Software Developer (5)
- Intern (5)
- Manager (4)
- Lead Development Representative (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (3)
- Senior Software QA Engineer (3)
- Graduate Software Engineer (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Principal Engineer (2)
- Technical Lead (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Associate Software Dev Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Insides Sales Account Manager Corporate (1)
- Partner Operations Manager (1)
- Lead Level (1)
- Tier II Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Onsite Security Support Account Manager (1)
Associate Software Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in February 2013.
Depending on the position and experience the rounds and no of rounds may vary.
I had a technical round which went on for 1 hr.
I was asked a couple of questions on coding (programming language was left to my choice).
I was qualified in that round and then i had a technical cum hr round conducted by hiring manager who was technically sound.
I cleared this interview and i received my offer letter 2 days after the interview .Till then i wasn't aware of the result.
- I was asked to write a program that demonstrates the working of Gate Combinations (Digital Design). This was the most interesting that was posed to me.
I was also asked some puzzles .
One more question was printing a square matrix in spirtal order where order of matrix is given dynamically at run time. 1 Answer
Since i were a fresher when i joined the company , i had known the salary in advance and hence there was no negotiation.
Other Interview Reviews for McAfee
Associate Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at McAfee (Mangalore (India)) in August 2012.
First they shortlist few candidates from E-Litmus scores, which includes Quantitative, Problem Solving and Verbal, then they take Technical objective exam.
Then 2-3 rounds of Interview.
- Basics of Core Java and small tricky programs on arrays Answer Question
Associate Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in October 2010.
2 or 3 face to face rounds with one round with manager and another with HR