McAfee Interview Questions in Bangalore

3.3

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McAfee in December 2013.

It was employee referal. I had 1 telephonic, 1 technical, 1 technical manager and 1 HR. It started with telephonic round, more on c++ questoins : virtual destructor, constructors, virtual functions. Then next day i was called for face to face where more focus on linux kernel internals and asked to write a program to implement singleton pattern. Then after a week i got a call for technical manager round where questions are on network security and networking fundamentals. Then Final HR round

Interview Questions
    • Bit deeper into c++ but not tough, all standard c++ questions. Be prepared with networking basics, c, c++, data structures.   Answer Question
    One of the best HR round. There was no negotiation, they offered what i was looking for.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McAfee.

1. written objective type
    2. three technical round
    3. one managerial

Interview Questions
    • mostly focus on basics and they will look for particular skill in a round.   Answer Question

QA Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McAfee.

Very thorough interview process. Included around 6 rounds with a written technical & aptitude test

Interview Questions
    • Why do want to join our company ?
      Why should I hire you ?
        Answer Question

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at McAfee in June 2013.

The first round is Written test with many tough questions of C++ to finish within 30 mts.
    The second and third round are technical rounds, fourth round is directly you are given a laptop to write a Program and demonstrate the results.

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

There are a minimum of 3 rounds one of which will be a coding round in code of your preference.
    Round 1 - involved basic aptitude and QA concepts
    Round 2 - involved more details questions on the tasks that you would be involved in
    Round 3 - a coding round that involved 2 or 3 simple programs in C++ (they did ask me what language I was comfortable with)

Additionally there will be HR rounds and meetings with your senior managers and so on.

Interview Questions
    • Coding round was unexpected. They asked me to write a sorting algorithm, some previous question, writing and reading from a file   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online – interviewed at McAfee in May 2013.

First round is technical round. They are asking C# basic questions,Linq,Xml queries.
    Third round is managerial round and most of the questions related to testing questions

Interview Questions
    • Second round they asked me to write code on the test machine. which is having 25 programs, ASP.net,C#,Ado.net,Xml....   Answer Question

I Have Been Working At McAfee Full-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McAfee in March 2013.

Interesting work
    great Place to work
    flex timings

What ask that mach i got

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at McAfee in March 2013.

i was called for interview through elitmus but when i reached there i found out there were several rounds. The first round was a technical interview and it was focused on data structures. The second round was a coding exercise(very tough) but the good part is the questions are repeated.

Interview Questions
    • making functions to find out the length of largest left and right substrings in a number whose sum is equal   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McAfee in March 2013.

One telephonic and one F2F

Interview Questions
    • Basics of Core Java and small tricky programs on arrays   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at McAfee.

2 stages of selection for interview shortlisting. An eLitmus percentile of 98+ followed by a Multiple choice quiz on computer science, Data structures and programming fundamentals. The latter should not be much of a problem if you are thorough with the basics, though getting a good eLitmus score is the hard part. The job role included a combination of development and testing.

Interview Questions
    • Design a data structure where insertion, deletion, data access and get random element are all done in O(1), i.e., constant time. (Without using STL or Hash tables)   View Answers (3)
    • Many coding questions about friend functions in C++.   Answer Question