McAfee Interview Questions in Bangalore

3.3

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McAfee in February 2010.

Multiple rounds of phone interviews from Sr. leadership team from India and US followed by a face to face interview by a panel of hiring manager and other sr leadership. Overall interview process was done quickly post this final offer took too long...

Interview Questions
    • Nothing specific. Mostly tried to see the fitment to the specific role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McAfee in May 2011.

written n oral things, telephone calls. post that there was a face to face interview related to analytical and soft skills.
    at the end of the day you should be done with less hassles. Interviewers are patient and the HR also interacts very well

wfh not available

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McAfee in April 2010.

aptitude and technical test
    testing an application
    3 technical interviews from different teams
    managerial interview
    hr round

Interview Questions
    • completely technical and few on the aptitude side.
      all questions were based on the projects mentioned
        Answer Question
    offer upto market standards

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McAfee in October 2010.

2 or 3 face to face rounds with one round with manager and another with HR

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McAfee in February 2013.

Depending on the position and experience the rounds and no of rounds may vary.
    I had a technical round which went on for 1 hr.
    I was asked a couple of questions on coding (programming language was left to my choice).

I was qualified in that round and then i had a technical cum hr round conducted by hiring manager who was technically sound.

I cleared this interview and i received my offer letter 2 days after the interview .Till then i wasn't aware of the result.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to write a program that demonstrates the working of Gate Combinations (Digital Design). This was the most interesting that was posed to me.
      I was also asked some puzzles .

One more question was printing a square matrix in spirtal order where order of matrix is given dynamically at run time.
        View Answer
    Since i were a fresher when i joined the company , i had known the salary in advance and hence there was no negotiation.

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McAfee in December 2013.

It was employee referal. I had 1 telephonic, 1 technical, 1 technical manager and 1 HR. It started with telephonic round, more on c++ questoins : virtual destructor, constructors, virtual functions. Then next day i was called for face to face where more focus on linux kernel internals and asked to write a program to implement singleton pattern. Then after a week i got a call for technical manager round where questions are on network security and networking fundamentals. Then Final HR round

Interview Questions
    • Bit deeper into c++ but not tough, all standard c++ questions. Be prepared with networking basics, c, c++, data structures.   Answer Question
    One of the best HR round. There was no negotiation, they offered what i was looking for.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at McAfee in October 2010.

The hiring process usually consist of 3 technical rounds followed by a discussion with Manager/HR on compensation and a final discussion with the director. The second round is a code test round where candidates are supposed to solve coding challenges.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McAfee in March 2012.

2 rounds of telecon followed by one 3 hour online test followed by 3 more interviews. HR offer was just a formality. I was impressed with Sr folks out there they were approchable and mingled well.
    Two rounds are 45 minutes over a phone, and each round is almost elimination round.

Interview Questions
    • Coding a variant of trie and iterating in a zig zaw fashion.   Answer Question

Loved MCafee people and was sure will not be able to stay put for more than a year do thought of waiting for sometime and so joined another firm. I am firm in returning to them.

I Have Been Working At McAfee Full-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McAfee in March 2013.

Interesting work
    great Place to work
    flex timings

What ask that mach i got

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at McAfee.

1. written objective type
    2. three technical round
    3. one managerial

Interview Questions
    • mostly focus on basics and they will look for particular skill in a round.   Answer Question

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!