McAfee Consumer Sales Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consumer Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at McAfee (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2012.

Interview

I was introduced for the position from an employee, after that I received an email frm HR in Miami, asking me for a phone interview scheduled for one day after. After this interview, I had an interview with the LATAM Director (brazilian) in Brazil. After that, an interview with Marketing and Product Managers together, and then, 2 phone interviews with 2 Sales Vice President - one of LATAM and another from Consumer. After thar, other interview with LATAM Director, and then, I received an offer letter form HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After all the interviews, I received an offer letter, and after accepting, I received the list of documents to be sent to HR.