McAfee

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consumer Sales Manager Interview

Consumer Sales Manager
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at McAfee in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was introduced for the position from an employee, after that I received an email frm HR in Miami, asking me for a phone interview scheduled for one day after. After this interview, I had an interview with the LATAM Director (brazilian) in Brazil. After that, an interview with Marketing and Product Managers together, and then, 2 phone interviews with 2 Sales Vice President - one of LATAM and another from Consumer. After thar, other interview with LATAM Director, and then, I received an offer letter form HR.

Interview Question – There wasn´t an unexpected question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After all the interviews, I received an offer letter, and after accepting, I received the list of documents to be sent to HR.

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!