Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Inside Sales Representative (7)
- Software Development Engineer (7)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (6)
- Software QA Engineer (6)
- Software Developer (5)
- Intern (5)
- Manager (4)
- Lead Development Representative (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (3)
- Senior Software QA Engineer (3)
- Graduate Software Engineer (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Principal Engineer (2)
- Technical Lead (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Associate Software Dev Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Insides Sales Account Manager Corporate (1)
- Partner Operations Manager (1)
- Lead Level (1)
- Tier II Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Onsite Security Support Account Manager (1)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at McAfee.
What is ReST ?
Difference between PUT and POST.
When we use POST and when we should use PUT.
Python: How do you run python code.
How do you define a function
Questions on academic project work
- Even after explaining the difference interviewer asked me when do you use PUT and when do you use POST. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for McAfee
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at McAfee in August 2009.
It was great, exaustive process, 2 written tests, 3 technical interviews, 1 HR interviews. then the offer was made. They provide relocation charges also.
Yes, Negotiation was good,
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at McAfee in April 2008.
People were very fireindly and cordial. I was tested for my soft skills. I was able to related to the issues and address the concerns