McAfee

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Training Manager Interview

Interviewed at McAfee

Interview Details – I was referred to McAfee by an employee of McAfee who I had worked with previously. I had a phone interview and a face to face interview with 3 Vice Presidents. I did not interview with the 2 other woman who would be on ym team and that was a draw back.

Interview Question – What is your social media strategy for training?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward, I started as a contractor and then was converted to an employee

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee Videos

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee IT Training Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees and interview candidates.