McAfee Intern Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McAfee in May 2012.

Submitted resume through college career office in late April. Received interview invitation 3 weeks later, scheduled interview 4 weeks later. Panel interview with sales rep and support account manager. Fairly basic interview; no hard technical questions. Very willing to explain company's products.

Stipend was pre-negotiated with my college, but final amount was not revealed until well after the internship.

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at McAfee in August 2010.

Three interviews and a short writing test. Took about 3 hours. People were nice. They wanted to know what my questions were. I wish I had come with more questions prepared.

Intern Interview

Phone Interview and subsequent in-person interview

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard stuff, just asking about my previous experience and my comfort level working on the projects they had in mind   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at McAfee in December 2011.

First they shortlist few candidates from E-Litmus scores, which includes Quantitative, Problem Solving and Verbal, then they take Technical objective exam.
    Then 2-3 rounds of Interview.

I was fresher and They have fixed salary for Freshers

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!