McAfee

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McAfee in May 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted resume through college career office in late April. Received interview invitation 3 weeks later, scheduled interview 4 weeks later. Panel interview with sales rep and support account manager. Fairly basic interview; no hard technical questions. Very willing to explain company's products.

Negotiation Details – Stipend was pre-negotiated with my college, but final amount was not revealed until well after the internship.

Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at McAfee in August 2010.

Interview Details – Three interviews and a short writing test. Took about 3 hours. People were nice. They wanted to know what my questions were. I wish I had come with more questions prepared.

Interview Question – What do you hope to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Interviewed at McAfee

Interview Details – Phone Interview and subsequent in-person interview

Interview Question – Pretty standard stuff, just asking about my previous experience and my comfort level working on the projects they had in mind   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at McAfee in December 2011.

Interview Details – First they shortlist few candidates from E-Litmus scores, which includes Quantitative, Problem Solving and Verbal, then they take Technical objective exam.
Then 2-3 rounds of Interview.

Interview Question – They went into the details of my college projects   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was fresher and They have fixed salary for Freshers

Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee Videos

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees and interview candidates.