McAfee

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internal Auditor Interview

Plano, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McAfee in September 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from Mcafee and it was fine, then I had another phone interview with the HM and I felt really good, they called me two weeks later to set up a third interview. I called two days later to know when exactly and the HR employee told me to wait a little, then I received an email saying that they had an internal promotion and someone from inside got the job!!

Interview Question – Why did you applied for this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee Videos

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee Internal Auditor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees and interview candidates.