McAfee

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Development Representative Interview

Cork (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at McAfee in January 2013.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews including final panel presentation

Interview Question – Why do I want to work for McAfee   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Lead Development Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at McAfee in December 2012.

Interview Details – Soon after you post your CV they call you for a phone interview. General questions with an HR Consultant. This consultant appears has to be your mentors for the rest of the interview process.
Then if you pass it, you have an online test to fill. And afterwards a very brief (About 15min) interview with the hiring manager.
If you pass all of these, you are invited for an on site interview. Mine should have been in January 2013 but it has been postponed to April. I will be able to say more afterwards.
On a personal level, all along the recruitment process, I have been in confidence. I have to say this is quite important for me. Every time I need an info, I use to get info soon after I ask them. They seems to be very professional. At this stage, I absolutely recommend anyone to apply at McAfee.

Interview Question – If you preprare your interview, none of them should be tricky or unexpectable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do not take this into consideration. My application is still on-going.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee Videos

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee Lead Development Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees and interview candidates.