McAfee

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Lead Develop Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at McAfee in July 2014.

I had applied online and was contacted after one wk by a recruiter, the first telephone interview was with basic questions about my experience in cold call sales and the way I handle now the phone calls (I was working in a Call Center at the time).

Second interview over the phone was with my future Line Manager. The questions were about ability to disuss with enduser, IT Manager and generate sale interest. Third interview was face to face like a panel interview.

The three interviews were spead over more than 2 months, they are much slower than other IT. Meanwhile I was offered a position in a different comp.

The salary for me would have been 1,800euro per month which I thought was really small. I've found somebody in McAfee Cork to give me more details and told me there is no salary increase yearly, no promotion possibility and that my job would be making a minimum of 70 call every day. My wish was to step away from the call center and telephone calls.

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Lead Development Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McAfee in October 2013.

First interview: with the HR: Usuallu goes well, with casual questions about why you want to work there, what experiences you've had in sales and marketing, what skills do you have, any success you'd like to talk about...
    Second interview: with the manager: A bit more technical, about what your aspirations are, how you react to failures, skills...
    Third interview: Face to face with the manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at McAfee in January 2013.

3 Interviews including final panel presentation

Lead Development Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at McAfee in December 2012.

Soon after you post your CV they call you for a phone interview. General questions with an HR Consultant. This consultant appears has to be your mentors for the rest of the interview process.
    Then if you pass it, you have an online test to fill. And afterwards a very brief (About 15min) interview with the hiring manager.
    If you pass all of these, you are invited for an on site interview. Mine should have been in January 2013 but it has been postponed to April. I will be able to say more afterwards.
    On a personal level, all along the recruitment process, I have been in confidence. I have to say this is quite important for me. Every time I need an info, I use to get info soon after I ask them. They seems to be very professional. At this stage, I absolutely recommend anyone to apply at McAfee.

Interview Questions
    • If you preprare your interview, none of them should be tricky or unexpectable.   Answer Question
    Do not take this into consideration. My application is still on-going.