McAfee Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at McAfee (Plano, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Received a call from the recruiter 2 months after applying. After the HR phone screen, spoke to the hiring manager on the phone and then was invited for a combination of onsite and phone interviews - 4 rounds each 10 days apart. I wish the interview process was more cohesive. After the last interview did not hear back from the recruiter despite emailing several times.

Interview Questions

• What would your co-workers say about you?. How would you evaluate our marketing processes?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McAfee (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward and casual. It was mostly a discussion of my resume and background. I met with about 5 people, all at the vice president or director level, and each interview was 30 or 45 minutes in length. Each person left time at the end of the interview for questions.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous role? Why are you leaving your position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McAfee (Dallas, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

Very quick as I believe I was right for the job and offered immediately

Interview Questions

• How would you improve our website   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair