McAfee Sales Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McAfee (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

McAfee internal contact reached out to make a recruiting effort for a new position he was creating. Went through extensive phone discussions, all of which sounded great, but as we started talking about the meat of the matter it became clear that this was a pet project rather than a broad strategic role as originally described. I was concerned it wouldn't have genuine support elsewhere inside the business and withdrew from the process.

Interview Questions

• Why should McAfee be in this market?   1 Answer

Didn't feel it was as substantial a position as originally described.

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at McAfee (Cork (Ireland)) in July 2014.

Interview

First a phone interview with an internal recruiter regarding my CV and my motivations. After this, an interview in their office with a senior manager. He explained the job and the company and then he checked the CV and asked about me, my technical skills and my strengths in the sale field. The senior manager was very kind to me and professional, I felt at ease with him. I thought it was a good work environment, I am really excited about this position and I hope to get an offer. I'm waiting for their feedback.

Interview Questions