McAfee Senior Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Interview

There are a minimum of 3 rounds one of which will be a coding round in code of your preference. Round 1 - involved basic aptitude and QA concepts Round 2 - involved more details questions on the tasks that you would be involved in Round 3 - a coding round that involved 2 or 3 simple programs in C++ (they did ask me what language I was comfortable with) Additionally there will be HR rounds and meetings with your senior managers and so on.

Interview Questions

• Coding round was unexpected. They asked me to write a sorting algorithm, some previous question, writing and reading from a file   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McAfee

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

The process was good, I think you needs to be more focus on networking.

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Telephonic round 3 round of interview face to face They asked questions related to c/c++