Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Inside Sales Representative (7)
- Software Development Engineer (7)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (6)
- Software QA Engineer (6)
- Software Developer (5)
- Intern (5)
- Manager (4)
- Lead Development Representative (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (3)
- Senior Software QA Engineer (3)
- Graduate Software Engineer (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Principal Engineer (2)
- Technical Lead (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Associate Software Dev Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Insides Sales Account Manager Corporate (1)
- Partner Operations Manager (1)
- Lead Level (1)
- Tier II Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Onsite Security Support Account Manager (1)
Software Development Engineer In Test Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at McAfee (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).
They took months to process and then asked for my background check but proceed with other candidate even though background check was clear.
- They asked to write code on white board.
Question : write the algorithm for word file history. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for McAfee
Software Development Engineer In Test InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in June 2013.
1. First Round will be Telephonic (Technical Discussion)
2. Second Reound (F2F) (Exploring about Expierence)
3. Machine Coding (3-5 programs) (Threading, String Manipluation, OOPS concepts)
4. Hiring Manager (Interest towards the company)
5. HR round (Discussion about CTC and joining date and the policies)
- Multi Threading concepts in Java, OOPS concepts in java, Web Technology, Design patters, Basic SQL queries, String manipulation programs Answer Question
Software Development Engineer In Test InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in May 2013.
First round is technical round. They are asking C# basic questions,Linq,Xml queries.
Second round they asked me to write code on the test machine. which is having 25 programs, ASP.net,C#,Ado.net,Xml....
Third round is managerial round and most of the questions related to testing questions
- Second round they asked me to write code on the test machine. which is having 25 programs, ASP.net,C#,Ado.net,Xml.... Answer Question