Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee
- Software Engineer (10)
- Senior Software Engineer (10)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (8)
- Software Development Engineer (7)
- Inside Sales Representative (7)
- Software QA Engineer (6)
- Software Developer (5)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (5)
- Intern (5)
- Manager (4)
- Lead Development Representative (4)
- Technical Lead (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Senior Software QA Engineer (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Graduate Software Engineer (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Associate Software Dev Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Principal Engineer (2)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Sourcing Manager (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Cloud Engineering (1)
Software Development Engineer In Test Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in August 2015.
The interview was conducted by the Project Manger and the Team Leads of both the Development and Testing Departments. After enquiring about the current position and previous experinece, they conducted a written test to analyze my basic programming skills and grasp over the thoretical aspect of it. Later, a machine test was conducted by providing three problems with increasing level of difficulty.
- Several questions regarding the data structures, functions and network programming Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for McAfee
Software Development Engineer In Test InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McAfee (Noida (India)) in February 2015.
Total bogus, they first ask you to give interview as early as possible , once you go through all the process, they ask for your important document like salary slip, information of your current manager , then they don't reply your mail and phone without even giving feedback and after 1 month of ignorance and continuous mailing, they says company policies are changed so sorry for this time...
- Binary Search Tree, Algorithms, Linked list 1 Answer
Software Development Engineer In Test InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McAfee (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).
They took months to process and then asked for my background check but proceed with other candidate even though background check was clear.
- They asked to write code on white board. Question : write the algorithm for word file history. Answer Question
Software Development Engineer In Test InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in June 2013.
1. First Round will be Telephonic (Technical Discussion) 2. Second Reound (F2F) (Exploring about Expierence) 3. Machine Coding (3-5 programs) (Threading, String Manipluation, OOPS concepts) 4. Hiring Manager (Interest towards the company) 5. HR round (Discussion about CTC and joining date and the policies)
- Multi Threading concepts in Java, OOPS concepts in java, Web Technology, Design patters, Basic SQL queries, String manipulation programs Answer Question
Software Development Engineer In Test InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at McAfee (Bangalore (India)) in May 2013.
First round is technical round. They are asking C# basic questions,Linq,Xml queries. Second round they asked me to write code on the test machine. which is having 25 programs, ASP.net,C#,Ado.net,Xml.... Third round is managerial round and most of the questions related to testing questions
- Second round they asked me to write code on the test machine. which is having 25 programs, ASP.net,C#,Ado.net,Xml.... Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review