McAfee

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Senior Software Development Engineer In Test
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McAfee in September 2013.

Interview Details – They were very quick and hurried, I meet in person with 6 people one on one. Each person had 30 minuets to interview me. Four of the interviewers ask the exact same questions so I believe there was no communication or plan around their process. Two interviewers admitted to not reading my resume before the interview.

Interview Question – write a function to to reverse a string?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – At no point was I given time to ask interviewers questions, I had nothing to go on.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee Videos

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee interview questions and advice in Sunnyvale, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees and interview candidates.