McAfee UI Developer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (8)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (6)
- Inside Sales Representative (6)
- Software QA Engineer (6)
- Software Development Engineer (5)
- Manager (4)
- Intern (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Software QA Engineer (3)
- Lead Development Representative (3)
- Engineering (2)
- Technical Lead (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (2)
- Senior Database Administrator (1)
- Senior Development Engineer (1)
- Senior Development Manager (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Writer (1)
- Principal Software Engineer (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Sales Operations Analyst (1)
- Security Engineer (1)
- Corporate Counsel (1)
- Partner Marketing Manager (1)
UI Developer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at McAfee in January 2011.
Interview Details – took a couple months, I even forgot when it was started. I was interviewed for one team, didn't pass, even I thought I was over-skilled for a job position. HR contacted me again a month later. Another round of interview for another team. Total: phone calls with HR representative, back and force, two phone interviews, two in person.
First team was asking different range of questions, from personality question to technical skills, all around. Some of them asked the same questions all around.... Some of them didn't know the answer themselves... and had no idea what they were asking. Some of them got bored interviewing and were answering phone calls or played with their phone :-(. I was disappointed.
Second team was amazing, no stupid questions, very simple programming questions and overall very pleasant experience.
Interview Question – Asked about common IP addresses and network connection, just didn't expect it for this position. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I expected more and I was told more, but they called back and said less. Kinda surprising... I accepted bz of better position I've had at that time.
Interviews for Top Jobs at McAfee