McAfee UI Developer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at McAfee in January 2011.

took a couple months, I even forgot when it was started. I was interviewed for one team, didn't pass, even I thought I was over-skilled for a job position. HR contacted me again a month later. Another round of interview for another team. Total: phone calls with HR representative, back and force, two phone interviews, two in person.
First team was asking different range of questions, from personality question to technical skills, all around. Some of them asked the same questions all around.... Some of them didn't know the answer themselves... and had no idea what they were asking. Some of them got bored interviewing and were answering phone calls or played with their phone :-(. I was disappointed.
Second team was amazing, no stupid questions, very simple programming questions and overall very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about common IP addresses and network connection, just didn't expect it for this position.   Answer Question
I expected more and I was told more, but they called back and said less. Kinda surprising... I accepted bz of better position I've had at that time.

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!