McBee Associates

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McBee Associates.

Interview Details – Bring you in for a fairly straightforward interview, no curveballs at least.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years? or When did you go through a time where you were unsuccessful, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Staff Consultant

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McBee Associates in December 2010.

Interview Details – Mix of behavioral and phone interviews. Met 1:1 with several staff members at primary office location. No case studies. Wanted to discuss items on my resume and my experience at previous jobs and my interest in consulting and their main lines of business. Offer was made pretty quickly after interview. Not easy to negotiate.

Interview Question – Interest in consulting and willingness to work long hours as necessary.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McBee Associates in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the position of staff consultant on a job search website. In about 2 weeks, I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I was able to pick the day I wanted to be interviewed. I went to the interview and everyone there seemed pretty nice. I was interviewed by two people at the same time. The questions that were asked from me pertained from what I had on my resume for the most part.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for McBee's Associates?   Answer Question

Worked for McBee Associates? Contribute to the Community!