McCann Erickson

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at McCann Erickson in May 2011.

Interview Details – Initially, I was contacted by email and set up a time for a phone interview with a recruiter.
The recruiter was very personable and didn't ask very tough questions. The interview was concise and hit on all the key points.

Interview Question – What is something you're most proud of?   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at McCann Erickson in January 2011.

Interview Details – One interview with HR consisting of various questions about experience, a portfolio review (for creative candidates), and some unexpected questions (which I now do expect) like "What was the last book you read?" Not too bad of an interview but I remember a high volume of questions in general.

Interview Question – What was the last book you read for leisure and why did it interest you?   View Answer

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at McCann Erickson.

Interview Details – Most internship hiring is through connection, or if they really need someone they will post it at university boards. I had 2 interviews because the first interviewer left the company when i came back from my holiday. It first starts off with a written test, where you have to translate chinese to english for around 3 ads of 3 different brands. Is not that difficult but your english has to be better than your chinese. After that they dont really look at it much infront of you. They will come back into the room after 45 mins and interview you on your personality and the reason why you want to do advertising. Nothing too hard at all.

Interview Question – I would say the written test would be the most difficult as some terminologies used in cosmetic ads are quite scientific.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McCann Erickson

Worked for McCann Erickson? Contribute to the Community!