McCann Erickson Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McCann Erickson (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Initially, I was contacted by email and set up a time for a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter was very personable and didn't ask very tough questions. The interview was concise and hit on all the key points.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McCann Erickson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McCann Erickson (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

One interview with HR consisting of various questions about experience, a portfolio review (for creative candidates), and some unexpected questions (which I now do expect) like "What was the last book you read?" Not too bad of an interview but I remember a high volume of questions in general.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read for leisure and why did it interest you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McCann Erickson (Tokyo (Japan)) in July 2014.

Interview

Sent in an online application and went to the office for a face to face interview. The interview was about an hour long..a very friendly interview with straight forward questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at McCann Erickson.

Interview

Most internship hiring is through connection, or if they really need someone they will post it at university boards. I had 2 interviews because the first interviewer left the company when i came back from my holiday. It first starts off with a written test, where you have to translate chinese to english for around 3 ads of 3 different brands. Is not that difficult but your english has to be better than your chinese. After that they dont really look at it much infront of you. They will come back into the room after 45 mins and interview you on your personality and the reason why you want to do advertising. Nothing too hard at all.

Interview Questions

• I would say the written test would be the most difficult as some terminologies used in cosmetic ads are quite scientific.   Answer Question