McCann School of Business

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dickson City, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dickson City, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McCann School of Business in May 2012.

Applied online, received a call a week or so later for interview. Met with Admissions Director who liked me and then introduced me to Campus Director. I was offered the position a week later by phone.

Interview Questions
  • Sell me something. Say you love to be on the phone because you will be alot. Also, let them know you can handle rejection.   Answer Question
no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for McCann School of Business

Admissions Representative Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McCann School of Business in March 2012.

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, took an online skills test, had a Skype interview with the recruiter, took an online personality test, then had to do an interview via webcam that was pre-recorded, then the next step would be a face to face interview with a three members of administration at the campus. I was told this face to face could take 2-3 hours. When the recruiter told me this I decided to bow out of the interview process as I had already used so much of my time on just this one position. If the interview process was this strenuous and micro-managed, I couldn't imagine what the working conditions would be like so I moved on.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a professional “disappointment or setback” and what action did you take as a result?   Answer Question