Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at McCormick & Company
- Human Resources Director (2)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Sales Analyst (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Human Relations (1)
- Microbiology Lab Technician (1)
- Sensory Analyst (1)
- Crew Lead (1)
- Material Control Supervisor (1)
- Process Control Engineering Intern (1)
- Warehouse (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in May 2014.
Interview was very basic. They took forever to get an answer from though so I had to accept at another firm. The workers there were very friendly. I would say the atmosphere would be a great place for an intern.
- They were as easy as a mock interview Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Hunt Valley, MD).
Multiple interviews on the same day with key people.
- Questions were related to past experience and fit for the role. Questions were sometimes penetrating and require good command of the subject. Answer Question
The initial Salary was very fair. Did not require negotiation.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at McCormick & Company (Hunt Valley, MD) in May 2011.
The interview was somewhat relaxing and informal. It took place in the presence of my potential managers and some engineers on the conference call. People were kind and nice. They tried to make me feel comfortable. It surprisingly didn't feel like an interview. More like a personality test. They seemed to try to see where my interest lies, which is a very rare case for an interview processes. The interview process was simple. I got an email and a phone call to schedule an on-site interview. I went there. We talked in a setting described above. The interview process was simple technical questions and personality test sorts.
- How much do you have experience in XXXX(The very technology they use)? Answer Question
I didn't try to negotiate. I just took the offer.