McDonald's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

1.7

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Webster, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

The interview was very informative and explain that I would be training at all positions in the store. I started by training in the drive-Thu and then the counter and kitchen.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Assistant Manager Interview

was very surprised at how much information they wanted on the company. next time i will be more prepared in my preparation to get a job at this company for a assistant manager position

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

I walked into the store to turn in my application. I didn't expect to be interviewed on the spot but the manager wanted to hold an interview with me. That interview wasn't bad but I seriously scoffed at their requirement that I would have to accept a job as a cook at first and then work my way up to manager. This is with my McDonald's experience from high school and my college degree. The manager explained that this was the franchise owner's requirement, something that I was not willing to accept. Why take a job as a Mcdonald's cook when I could apply for a job as a waiter and make more money.

Assistant Manager Interview

I was hired in as crew and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Minimum wage starting out and work your way up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

just asking your background and how you gonna work for the company. And telling the candidate what the job about and their expectation on your performance on this post. Show candidate what is the responsibility of the position and salary/ benefits.

Interview Questions
    • How are you gonna work like in this company. What if the customer ordered wrong food but just keep saying they do other something else?   Answer Question

got other offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's.

Had a good interview, the person knew what questions to ask, no surprize. If you can do everything from the crack in the floor up, you got it. Know how to clean.

Very simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anchorage, AK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2012.

Asked about experience in the restaurant field. Was very easy interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hammond, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2011.

It's okay!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

I put in my application through McState.com and waited about 2 days before the district manager gave me a call. Scheduled the interview for the next day. Questions were consistent with most employers (i.e. why do you want to work here? what kind of skills can you bring? Why did you leave last employer?). After interview I was offered the job and went to orieentation two days later and began working the next day. Only thing weird was how everyone treated the district manager. During the interview, all the employees kept looking over at him with a scared look on their face. Thought nothing of it until I was hired and realized the district manager makes the crew feel inferior to everyone else.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your former employer?   View Answer
    • What was your food cost in the other store and how did you help lower it?   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations, the salary was laid on the table and I could accept it or leave. My advice is to be yourself and make sure you have knowledge of what you are talking about during the interview. I've seen many applicants who tried to show themselves as more knowledgeable than they were and ended up failing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2010.

I was just hired as is. There really wasn't many questions for me when I started. Now they ask specific questions about if you have reliable transport and problems following orders. They also ask about your previous jobs.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!