McDonald's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

1.7

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

just asking your background and how you gonna work for the company. And telling the candidate what the job about and their expectation on your performance on this post. Show candidate what is the responsibility of the position and salary/ benefits.

Interview Questions
  • How are you gonna work like in this company. What if the customer ordered wrong food but just keep saying they do other something else?   Answer Question

got other offer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Webster, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

The interview was very informative and explain that I would be training at all positions in the store. I started by training in the drive-Thu and then the counter and kitchen.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

was very surprised at how much information they wanted on the company. next time i will be more prepared in my preparation to get a job at this company for a assistant manager position

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

They will hire anyone. Literally anyone. They hired a known crackhead one time. No experience needed either. You can be the worst employee ever and they will hire you. They are more worried about number of employees than anything!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

The interview process was very easy. The first step involved applying. The hiring manager will call you back to schedule an interview. When you accept the interview, you go in to the restaurant and take the interview. The interview was very easy. Offered a job right on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to interrupt what you were doing and help someone else.   Answer Question

I got a job offer somewhere else

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2010.

I was just hired as is. There really wasn't many questions for me when I started. Now they ask specific questions about if you have reliable transport and problems following orders. They also ask about your previous jobs.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

I walked into the store to turn in my application. I didn't expect to be interviewed on the spot but the manager wanted to hold an interview with me. That interview wasn't bad but I seriously scoffed at their requirement that I would have to accept a job as a cook at first and then work my way up to manager. This is with my McDonald's experience from high school and my college degree. The manager explained that this was the franchise owner's requirement, something that I was not willing to accept. Why take a job as a Mcdonald's cook when I could apply for a job as a waiter and make more money.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2009.

i interviewed with gm 2 supervisors and the ops leader

Interview Questions
    it was my first salery job i took the first offer i thought it was fair

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2009.

Application was filled out on a computer screen built in to the dining area of this McDonald's.
    No human interaction at all to fill out an application. Anyone can walk in and fill out this application on the computer. Called in for interview 4 weeks later. Interview was relatively short and sweet.

Interview Questions
    • My most difficult question was have you ever worked in a fast food environment before? And, if not, what makes you suitable for this type of work.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

I was hired in as crew and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Minimum wage starting out and work your way up.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!