McDonald's

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very easy. I met with the HR director for the midwest region. They gave me a basic personality test. I tested green which was good. They then had me do a interview on the spot in which I was set up for a OJE. Meaning I would go into a restaurant for a few days to see if I would like the job. I then met with the HR director who hired me after the OJE

Interview Question – I didn't have any. We mainly talked about my past jobs and experiences. Very easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did want more money but I took the amount they offered.

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was moving from Ohio to Virginia beach. I applied online. Then was told to email my resume. I then moved and had my interview a week after I arrived and BAM.. They knew a winner when they seen me!!

Interview Question – What do you go on while you are interviewing a prospective new employee?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It wasn't much of a negotiation. They offered and I accepted. I regret it now because I feel I deserve more!

Rogers, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2010.

Interview Details – I emailed to the Rogers store manager. We got along great, set up an interview one on one to find out that it was with the district manager. I had experience in the past as a manager and he wanted to bring her in to make a final call if I excepted the position. It was great she made it sound nice till I asked finally because they did not mention the pay and it was 12.00 and hour. I cannot live on that! I also am not becoming certified at McDonalds for that kind of pay!

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years, and why would you be good at this position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I needed to take 6 months of "burger" school in minneapolis to make 12.00 an hour as ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER!

Assistant Store Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2008.

Interview Details – nice people to talk to

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!