McDonald's Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

1.8

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

it was slow, they were late and then didnt have all the info and quetions they wanted to ask me. then half way through the process they took a private call and steped away from the interview table. they were not up to standards at all

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's (Rocky Mount, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very short and to the point. They are looking for diverse individuals that are willing to grow with the company. I had over ten years in the business and was offered the honor of working with the man, Ronald McDonald. I was a great opportunity to get my foot in the door.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was moving from Ohio to Virginia beach. I applied online. Then was told to email my resume. I then moved and had my interview a week after I arrived and BAM.. They knew a winner when they seen me!!

Interview Questions

• What do you go on while you are interviewing a prospective new employee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It wasn't much of a negotiation. They offered and I accepted. I regret it now because I feel I deserve more!

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Rogers, MN) in August 2010.

Interview

I emailed to the Rogers store manager. We got along great, set up an interview one on one to find out that it was with the district manager. I had experience in the past as a manager and he wanted to bring her in to make a final call if I excepted the position. It was great she made it sound nice till I asked finally because they did not mention the pay and it was 12.00 and hour. I cannot live on that! I also am not becoming certified at McDonalds for that kind of pay!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, and why would you be good at this position?   Answer Question

I needed to take 6 months of "burger" school in minneapolis to make 12.00 an hour as ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2008.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I met with the HR director for the midwest region. They gave me a basic personality test. I tested green which was good. They then had me do a interview on the spot in which I was set up for a OJE. Meaning I would go into a restaurant for a few days to see if I would like the job. I then met with the HR director who hired me after the OJE

Interview Questions

• I didn't have any. We mainly talked about my past jobs and experiences. Very easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did want more money but I took the amount they offered.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2008.

Interview

nice people to talk to