McDonald's Canada

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview Details – Had an interview with a help of a friend and was asked simple questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in January 2009.

Interview Details – HR manager was friendly and very helpful in clarifying questions I did not understand. There was only one-on-one interview and I only had one interview, which lasted only 1 hour. The atmosphere at McDonalds is great, fast-paced (which can be challenging for a new comer, but once you do a couple of shifts then it should be fine.)

Interview Question – "What would you do if a customer finds a default in a meal?" (ex: bad meat)   Answer Question

Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in October 2009.

Interview Details – They asked personal questions

Interview Question – Give me a situation where you had to fire a friend   View Answer

Cashier

I applied in-person and interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview Details – I walked into the store with my resume, and asked the Cashier if the hiring manager was in. The manager was in and i was told to fill out a questionnaire. After I completed the questionnaire, I waited for an interview with the manager. I had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and she asked general questions. The manager asked typical questions, nothing unexpected.

Interview Question – typical questions; why do u want to work here? why do u want the job?   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview Details – Filled out application and questionnaire online, called in for interview. Asked basic customer service questions.

Interview Question – If a child were to come up to you how you would deal with them.   View Answers (2)

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in August 2010.

Interview Details – to a nice phone call with a follow up interview

met the team and overall it was a great experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Cashier

The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in November 2009.

Interview Details – There were 2 people that interviewed me. The first person asked me some generic questions, like how did I find out about the position and when I was available to work. After the first person left I waited awhile for the second person to come. The second person took me to their office and asked me more difficult questions.

Interview Question – Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

White Rock, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in March 2009.

Interview Details – Dropped off application, asst. manager set a date to meet. After completing said interview, one was scheduled with manager the next day. Offer was presented at conclusion of that interview.

Interview Question – To be completely fair, all the questions were standard fare.   View Answer

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in February 2007.

Interview Details – a week after i dropped off my application i got a call to come in for an interview.i was surprised by the amount of questions he was asking.i also found alot of the questions were personal.he asked what my hobbies were and asked if i was in any sports or group activities.i think i did not get a call back because i did not really anser those 2 questions.a few months later i applied again and my second interview went better and the questions were very different.and i got the job after a couple of days.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's Canada

Worked for McDonald's Canada? Contribute to the Community!