McDonald's Canada Cashier Interview Questions

2.6

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Had an interview with a help of a friend and was asked simple questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's Canada

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview

I walked into the store with my resume, and asked the Cashier if the hiring manager was in. The manager was in and i was told to fill out a questionnaire. After I completed the questionnaire, I waited for an interview with the manager. I had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and she asked general questions. The manager asked typical questions, nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions

• typical questions; why do u want to work here? why do u want the job?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview

Filled out application and questionnaire online, called in for interview. Asked basic customer service questions.

Interview Questions

• If a child were to come up to you how you would deal with them.   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

to a nice phone call with a follow up interview met the team and overall it was a great experience

Interview Questions

• how do you like interacting with people   1 Answer
    • how do feel about working early and long hours   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada in November 2009.

Interview

There were 2 people that interviewed me. The first person asked me some generic questions, like how did I find out about the position and when I was available to work. After the first person left I waited awhile for the second person to come. The second person took me to their office and asked me more difficult questions.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2009.

Interview

They asked personal questions

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation where you had to fire a friend   3 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Rock, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (White Rock, BC (Canada)) in March 2009.

Interview

Dropped off application, asst. manager set a date to meet. After completing said interview, one was scheduled with manager the next day. Offer was presented at conclusion of that interview.

Interview Questions

• To be completely fair, all the questions were standard fare.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

HR manager was friendly and very helpful in clarifying questions I did not understand. There was only one-on-one interview and I only had one interview, which lasted only 1 hour. The atmosphere at McDonalds is great, fast-paced (which can be challenging for a new comer, but once you do a couple of shifts then it should be fine.)

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if a customer finds a default in a meal?" (ex: bad meat)   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada in February 2007.

Interview

a week after i dropped off my application i got a call to come in for an interview.i was surprised by the amount of questions he was asking.i also found alot of the questions were personal.he asked what my hobbies were and asked if i was in any sports or group activities.i think i did not get a call back because i did not really anser those 2 questions.a few months later i applied again and my second interview went better and the questions were very different.and i got the job after a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• what are your hobbies and are you in any group sports?   1 Answer
    • why do you want to work here   Answer Question