McDonald's Canada Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Ontario, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

i submitted resume in store also had a employee reference, once they call you they ask you to apply online too and once they get the online application they call for an interview and it was fairly easy very easy questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview

Applied online at the Mcdonalds website and received a call a few days later. Met with the manager in the restaurant where I was asked the interview questions. He was very nice and the process was very easy. I got a call later saying I was hired.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada in August 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very organized, walked in, the told me to wait where the rest if the people were. Once I was called, the interviewer was very kind, asked me about my previous work, she had all of my questions I was asked online. They ask how you would greet a customer and what you would say when they were leaving with their order. I have to say it was a very good experience. One more thing they are very good about placing you at the nearest restaurant to where you live even if there are 3 within 10 km if you. Plus if you go to school they may place you to the closest location there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some negotiation

Crew Member Interview

Interview

there were 3 interviews. first with the store manager then with the higher ups. the interviews were short. it's one on one. They asked about availability and they also asked whether you want to work as a cook or cash. all three interviews were not on the same day. they also offered me a drink during the interview

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online on their website, during the online application it asked you to fill out a questionare. It was mostly basic scenario questions. A couple days later i got called for an interview. It was a sit down interview with the manager. Asked me basic questions and got an offer right on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (North York, ON (Canada)).

Interview

An easy online application that screens you first. Got a call back for an interview in about a week after that. It was a casual and easy interview and quickly led to orientation and training. The questions were basic and expected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company? How would you deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Went in for one interview with the manager. Got asked a couple questions...the basics. Asked about my availability, past work, why i want the job. Got scheduled for a second interview where i met the owner of the store who then asked me to tell him about myself, to which i did and he extended a offer.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and took resume into store. Got a call to come. Waited well past interview time for manager to be interviewed. Interview took about 30 minutes. Interview questions were very common. Interviewer asked about past experience, education, extra curricular activities, Availability. Sceneries were given to solve. References were asked for to check.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a difficult customer. How could you help a guest with a disability. What does being a team player mean to you. What could bring to our crew.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set hry wage

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview

Applied on-line, about a week later I received a call to set up an interview for the following week. Went in to the restaurant and told the girl at the counter I was there for an interview. Went to the back section of the restaurant and sat with a few other people while waiting for my interview. Was told they were interviewing a bunch of people but only hiring a couple, so the chances weren't that great.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to multi-task?   Answer Question
    • When did someone in a group situation not do their share of the work, and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview

easy interview, asks simple questions about why you want to work there, questions about yourself, just standard interview questions that you can give a cliche answer to and get by