McDonald's Canada

Average Difficulty
41 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at McDonald's Canada

Interview Details – Easy and straightforward one on one interview. Introduce yourself. Why do you want to work here. What is your availability. Given scenarios where you are asked what you would do.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to the store?   Answer Question

Kitchen Leader Interview

Kitchen Leader

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview Details – There are 2 interviews and they ask you about past experiences and how what you would do in a stressful situation. They also ask you about your ability to multitask and to lead a young group of people

Interview Question – What would you do in a stressful situation?   Answer Question

Halifax, NS (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in March 2014.

Interview Details – Found out they were hiring on Kijiji.Went in with resume. Applied. Interview same time, right there. call back in 2 days. got trained about 2 weeks later. 3 training shifts, then full worker

Interview Question – no difficult questions. fairly straight forward. customer orientated questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Lethbridge, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in April 2014.

Interview Details – they ask you why you applied to work at McDonalds and what skills can you bring to make McDonalds grow and become better. they also ask you what is your availablity and what days can you work and how many hours you are available a week and also if you can perform the duties at mcdonalds

Interview Question – how do you deal with a difficult customer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate to what i made before at previous mcdonalds

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview Details – I applied online and I was called the next day, in which we set up an interview for the following day after I was done school. The interview was very casual, and the questions were very basic. I think they were desperate because when I answered why I wanted to work there (my parent's are making me get a job) they still hired me.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at McDonald's   Answer Question

First Assistant Manager Interview

First Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview Details – I started as a crew person, worked my way up through crew trainer, team leader, swing manager, second assistant and now first assistant. It is a great job because it teaches you to be a hard working, and learn different aspects of the business and how to properly run it.

Interview Question – How to stay self motivated   View Answer

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in February 2012.

Interview Details – Applied in store, then had about a 2 week wait period before contact through phone. Came in for 1on1 interview with a second assistant manager. Got hired and went through orientation. Whole process was very easy and seemed very generic. At the time there was no objections to getting hired as it was my first job.

Interview Question – What is the most you've went out of your way to help a person?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable, minimum wage automatically at McDonald's.

Drive-Thru Interview

Drive-Thru
Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview Details – I was hired after one interview. My Manager was terrific and the gal that trained me was excellent. Everyone helps you when you have a problem on the floor, you just ask. Almost everyone is friendly and outgoing who work there, like anywhere else you would work. There is some joking around, but when the work is to be done, it gets done without a question, like it should.

Interview Question – When you don't prepare the food, the most difficult questions are, what is in that sandwich?   View Answer

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and I got a phone call about a month later saying that I should come in for an interview. In the first part of the interview they had me fill out a questionnaire about how i would handle certain situations. After that, it was a pretty standard interview with basic questions. The interview process was very good and the workplace culture at McDonald's is better than I expected for a fast food job.

Interview Question – How do you handle pressure?   View Answer

McDonald's Crew Interview

McDonald's Crew
Abbotsford, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's Canada in October 2010.

Interview Details – I walked in and gave the manager my resume and filled out an application. Afterwards they just asked me for an interview directly. After going to that interview and it went well they asked me for a second one and I got hired right away.

Interview Question – None of their questions we're difficult to be honest they were all plain and straightforward.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's Canada

Worked for McDonald's Canada? Contribute to the Community!