McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015

1.8

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy to interview at and they ask you basic interview questions. I was asked my previous salary and experience. I was asked to explain customer service and how I would handle a difficult situation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Colton, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was fast & easy. And the interviewer was nice. Although I did not end up taking the job. It just wasn't the right fit for me. I ended up applying somewhere else.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I walked in a filled out an application. I received a phone call the next day from the store manager. The Interview process was very easily. It was a one on one interview. It was during the summer so I am sure staff was very limited. I was only asked one question when I could start? After I was told about the position i applied for. I then went to orientation which was one day.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

the interview process was very simple. it was my first interview so i was nervous i even forgot my resume. to get through with the process i relaxed and answered all the questions the interviewer asked me.

Interview Questions

• what experiance do you have?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The whole process took about a week. Went to the initial interview, and got a callback the next day. The second interview was set up for a few days later and got the offer on the spot. Orientation was the next week, the whole thing was super easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Went the same as any other fast food interview. Submitted application and received a call to schedule and interview about a week later. Answered some basic question and received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you helped someone with a difficult situation.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Phila, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy took about 15 mins in questions bring a pen because they usually don't provide one for you sit in the waiting area with other customers when you sitting your suppose to fill out thee same application that you filled out online

Interview Questions

• what do you know about McDonalds?   1 Answer
    • where would you feel comfortable working   1 Answer
    • what's one time you hand o correct a mistake that someone else has made   1 Answer
    • what makes you a role model   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Not much of an interview process. It's is easy obtaining a job at McDonald's by employee referral. I was dressed in school clothes. Basically, there is no interview when you are scheduled one. They make you fill out papers with no questions asked.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

the interview was so easy all you need to do is wear a suit and tie and come there like you're professional and you'll be fine. It's really simple. It' just mcdonald's

Interview Questions

• who is your favorite president   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Great, a lot of paper work to sign. Didn't last long it was simple and start to the point. friendly didn't feel like an interview which is a plus on my part lol but other then that it was great. didn't even take long to get an interview turned in my application and got interviewed that same day.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer us?   1 Answer