McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I walked in a filled out an application. I received a phone call the next day from the store manager. The Interview process was very easily. It was a one on one interview. It was during the summer so I am sure staff was very limited. I was only asked one question when I could start? After I was told about the position i applied for. I then went to orientation which was one day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The whole process took about a week. Went to the initial interview, and got a callback the next day. The second interview was set up for a few days later and got the offer on the spot. Orientation was the next week, the whole thing was super easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Went the same as any other fast food interview. Submitted application and received a call to schedule and interview about a week later. Answered some basic question and received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you helped someone with a difficult situation.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Phila, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy took about 15 mins in questions bring a pen because they usually don't provide one for you sit in the waiting area with other customers when you sitting your suppose to fill out thee same application that you filled out online

Interview Questions

• what do you know about McDonalds?   1 Answer
    • where would you feel comfortable working   1 Answer
    • what's one time you hand o correct a mistake that someone else has made   1 Answer
    • what makes you a role model   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

the interview was so easy all you need to do is wear a suit and tie and come there like you're professional and you'll be fine. It's really simple. It' just mcdonald's

Interview Questions

• who is your favorite president   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Not much of an interview process. It's is easy obtaining a job at McDonald's by employee referral. I was dressed in school clothes. Basically, there is no interview when you are scheduled one. They make you fill out papers with no questions asked.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Great, a lot of paper work to sign. Didn't last long it was simple and start to the point. friendly didn't feel like an interview which is a plus on my part lol but other then that it was great. didn't even take long to get an interview turned in my application and got interviewed that same day.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Got a call for an interview on Sunday to go in on Friday. When I got there more people were there and I waited for 30 minutes till my turn. Went in and the interviewer reviewed my application and 5 minutes later I was out.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was great good managers friendly people I had my job interview at 7am got the job had to go to orientation with a lot of paper work. It all depends on the people that you work with but mostly every one was great a great team with great personalities wile some weren't but over all a great 1th job

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview lasted at most 8 minutes long. Very chill and laid back. I mean its mcdonalds so it's not going to be a very thorough interview. Most of the time they're happy to hire anyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation just took what I was given