McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

1.9

Cashier Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

The interview lasted at most 8 minutes long. Very chill and laid back. I mean its mcdonalds so it's not going to be a very thorough interview. Most of the time they're happy to hire anyone.

Interview Questions
No negotiation just took what I was given

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

Easy. Very simple questions they ask and usually about 2 questions about behavioral. Most question are self explanatory. Easy. Very simple questions they ask and usually about 2 questions about behavioral. Most question are self explanatory.

Cashier Interview

Very easy. Straight forward. The lady came up to me and offered me the job and then later I asked for an interview. The questions were pretty easy and the interview took 15 minutes

No negotiation

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Walked into McDonald's asked if they were hiring was informed by employee that the manager was going to start pulling people to interview she gave me the McDonald's to apply to & told me to write my name down on a piece of paper for her to pull my name up after I applied . A few days later received a call for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your previous work experience? What would you do if you were assigned a task to stock shelves but there are also a lot of customers coming at the same time? Why do you want work for McDonald's?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Honestly, if you got an interview for Mcdonald's, you've got the job! I walked in wearing jeans and a T-shirt, I sat down with the General Manager, and he asked me a few questions. The whole process was about 15 minutes. He asked about 10 questions, and they were always "what would you do?" scenarios. Like, "what would you do if you saw a lady carrying a baby, but you were waiting to give her a tray?" You answer "I would let her find a seat and place it on the table for her." just simple simple questions. I got hired on the first interview, but shortly after I got hired, they started doing 2 interviews. If you got a call, you have the job! don't stress.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember them all, but they were SO easy. Just very simple questions about what you would do. They're not in depth questions. Some questions I even said "Oh, definitely agree." They weren't difficult.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

It was nice. It was quick and simple. I received a call shortly after. I just needed quick money for the time being and this was the most convenient solution for me. The interview lasted about twenty minutes. Not long .

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

The interview was quite nice. I was invited to the store a little bit after opening and I met with the interviewer and he asked me a few questions. Most of the questions were about previous cashier experience. I also took a test for currency competence. The interview lasted thirty minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What are my previous cashier experience?   View Answer

I was offered a different position.

Cashier Interview

One meeting very quick and easy... I did not think I needed to bring a resume but I should have. I took a simple math test and that was about it .. no personal or in depth questions

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in November 2014.

I filled out an application online and received a phone call several days later to meet with the manager. I met with Greg who was very courteous and professional and he asked all the typical questions regarding work history, hours available to work and all that.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult would probably be, "what is your worst trait?" There's really no good way to anser that.   Answer Question

Already had another offer on the table at a different company. Took that instead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at McDonald's in November 2014.

Very straightforward, Very smooth. The manager was very helpful and told me that i was a very good candidate for this job. Knowing that I'm only 16 years old and this is y first job.