McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014

1.9

116 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2011.

very simple. common interview questions. fast. easiest questions you can ever be asked. are you friendly? do you love working as a team? do you like helping others? are you still in high school? can you work weekends?

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

apply talk to the manager and next day got hire, very simple ask about your current hobbies and your ability. if they do not call back you can call them back there always looking for fast learning people.

Cashier Interview

It went well. Manager was nice. Store was clean. I was on time. I got to see the food and watch how it was being made. I watched a busy lunch hour and how fast the cashiers worked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fishkill, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishkill, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2010.

Pretty much just like any other usual interview. Mines was done right in the middle of the dinning room. So at times it was hard to hire what the manager was saying to you or asking you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Temecula, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

i got 2 interviews, 1st call interview and 2nd was panel interview, went to the main office for orientation, sign contract, ordered for uniforms and waited 3 days till i started working.

Interview Questions
    • i didn't get enough training, it was on the spot. i got yelled at by my manager everyday for not doing it right on my first week of working. but i upgraded myself from looking how things done, it's like a self study.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I saw the "Now Hiring" sign and spoke with the manager. I then proceeded to complete the online application. I selected the store number for the specific McDonald's location I wanted to work for. Got the job. Very simple process.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2010.

easy interview kinda stupid actually they didnt find out much with their silly questions the girl was like 18 LOL such a waste of time seriously and the pay and hrs were so bad u woould think a company of this size could respect hard work with better pay to retAIN THE HELP THEY SPENT MONEY ON TRAINING

pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interviewed with 2 people, they were very nice. It was a busy environment. I hope it was good. When I got there the manager interviewed me personally, and asked if I had any experience. Then he showed me around and gave me a free drink.

Cashier Interview

The whole interview was really easy. I was able to answer all the questions the head manger asked me without any problem. I think I was having a good day and it showed on my face and the manager got a good vibe from me. Anyway , they hired me after two weeks.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online, called and asked for an interview, showed up and she asked me my availability and how many hours I would like to work. Offered me no more than minimum wage and gave me a paper to go to orientation.

Interview Questions

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!