McDonald's

Average Difficulty
112 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Temecula, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

Interview Details – i got 2 interviews, 1st call interview and 2nd was panel interview, went to the main office for orientation, sign contract, ordered for uniforms and waited 3 days till i started working.

Interview Question – i didn't get enough training, it was on the spot. i got yelled at by my manager everyday for not doing it right on my first week of working. but i upgraded myself from looking how things done, it's like a self study.   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – I saw the "Now Hiring" sign and spoke with the manager. I then proceeded to complete the online application. I selected the store number for the specific McDonald's location I wanted to work for. Got the job. Very simple process.

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2010.

Interview Details – easy interview kinda stupid actually they didnt find out much with their silly questions the girl was like 18 LOL such a waste of time seriously and the pay and hrs were so bad u woould think a company of this size could respect hard work with better pay to retAIN THE HELP THEY SPENT MONEY ON TRAINING

Interview Question – your age?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – pay

Durham, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 2 people, they were very nice. It was a busy environment. I hope it was good. When I got there the manager interviewed me personally, and asked if I had any experience. Then he showed me around and gave me a free drink.

Interview Question – How much experience do you have?   View Answer

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – The whole interview was really easy. I was able to answer all the questions the head manger asked me without any problem. I think I was having a good day and it showed on my face and the manager got a good vibe from me. Anyway , they hired me after two weeks.

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Applied online, called and asked for an interview, showed up and she asked me my availability and how many hours I would like to work. Offered me no more than minimum wage and gave me a paper to go to orientation.

Interview Question – none there were not really any questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – It seemed like a good opportunity, however I had to respectfully decline the position. The person who interviewed me was very forthcoming in the description of the position. In the future I will not interview for this position.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Mcdonald's?   Answer Question

Gilroy, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

Interview Details – They ask basic questions. You have to go through 2 interviews. And they are very easy to get through. Just make eye contact the entire time, dont look around. Ask questions!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Hope Mills, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview Details – It was almost a joke. She was going to hire me no matter what already. She thought I was polite and nice and she didn't really ask me many questions.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – I applied on the website, then came in a week later for an interview. After the interview, it was about another week and then I received the job offer. Overall, the hiring and interview process was very simple

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!