McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

113 interviews

1.9

113 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

It went well. Manager was nice. Store was clean. I was on time. I got to see the food and watch how it was being made. I watched a busy lunch hour and how fast the cashiers worked.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Temecula, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

i got 2 interviews, 1st call interview and 2nd was panel interview, went to the main office for orientation, sign contract, ordered for uniforms and waited 3 days till i started working.

Interview Questions
    • i didn't get enough training, it was on the spot. i got yelled at by my manager everyday for not doing it right on my first week of working. but i upgraded myself from looking how things done, it's like a self study.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I saw the "Now Hiring" sign and spoke with the manager. I then proceeded to complete the online application. I selected the store number for the specific McDonald's location I wanted to work for. Got the job. Very simple process.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2010.

easy interview kinda stupid actually they didnt find out much with their silly questions the girl was like 18 LOL such a waste of time seriously and the pay and hrs were so bad u woould think a company of this size could respect hard work with better pay to retAIN THE HELP THEY SPENT MONEY ON TRAINING

pay

Anonymous Employee  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interviewed with 2 people, they were very nice. It was a busy environment. I hope it was good. When I got there the manager interviewed me personally, and asked if I had any experience. Then he showed me around and gave me a free drink.

Cashier Interview

The whole interview was really easy. I was able to answer all the questions the head manger asked me without any problem. I think I was having a good day and it showed on my face and the manager got a good vibe from me. Anyway , they hired me after two weeks.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online, called and asked for an interview, showed up and she asked me my availability and how many hours I would like to work. Offered me no more than minimum wage and gave me a paper to go to orientation.

Cashier Interview

It seemed like a good opportunity, however I had to respectfully decline the position. The person who interviewed me was very forthcoming in the description of the position. In the future I will not interview for this position.

Anonymous Employee  in  Gilroy, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

They ask basic questions. You have to go through 2 interviews. And they are very easy to get through. Just make eye contact the entire time, dont look around. Ask questions!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hope Mills, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hope Mills, NC

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

It was almost a joke. She was going to hire me no matter what already. She thought I was polite and nice and she didn't really ask me many questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!