McDonald's

Average Difficulty
109 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Durham, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 2 people, they were very nice. It was a busy environment. I hope it was good. When I got there the manager interviewed me personally, and asked if I had any experience. Then he showed me around and gave me a free drink.

Interview Question – How much experience do you have?   View Answer

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – The whole interview was really easy. I was able to answer all the questions the head manger asked me without any problem. I think I was having a good day and it showed on my face and the manager got a good vibe from me. Anyway , they hired me after two weeks.

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Applied online, called and asked for an interview, showed up and she asked me my availability and how many hours I would like to work. Offered me no more than minimum wage and gave me a paper to go to orientation.

Interview Question – none there were not really any questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – It seemed like a good opportunity, however I had to respectfully decline the position. The person who interviewed me was very forthcoming in the description of the position. In the future I will not interview for this position.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Mcdonald's?   Answer Question

Gilroy, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

Interview Details – They ask basic questions. You have to go through 2 interviews. And they are very easy to get through. Just make eye contact the entire time, dont look around. Ask questions!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Hope Mills, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview Details – It was almost a joke. She was going to hire me no matter what already. She thought I was polite and nice and she didn't really ask me many questions.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – I applied on the website, then came in a week later for an interview. After the interview, it was about another week and then I received the job offer. Overall, the hiring and interview process was very simple

Torrance, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Typical interview questions like "Why do you want to work for Mcdonald's? Or "Tell me about yourself" or "Where do you see yourself in 5 years". The supervisor was very nice. Just be there on time and be friendly and you should be able to get the job.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult about the interview.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and then I was called to set up and in person interview. I went and interviewed they asked several customer service questions and did a role play.

Interview Question – When confronted with a difficult situation what did you do.   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – 1. you walk in through the door
6. they send you home
you wait

Interview Question – what's your name?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's Cashier interview questions and advice. All 109 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.