McDonald's

Updated Nov 11, 2014

1.9

123 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

They called I had an interveiw and they had me come back and nobody interveiwed me.. they just let me sit their and wait and they never came too interveiw me even though i was their when i was supposed to be their

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Very easy interview to get through.The manager asked very easy questions. Did not feel any type of pressure at all and the interview was quick. The most important question they'll ask is why do you want to work for McDonalds?

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

apply talk to the manager and next day got hire, very simple ask about your current hobbies and your ability. if they do not call back you can call them back there always looking for fast learning people.

Cashier Interview

It went well. Manager was nice. Store was clean. I was on time. I got to see the food and watch how it was being made. I watched a busy lunch hour and how fast the cashiers worked.

Cashier Interview

I saw the "Now Hiring" sign and spoke with the manager. I then proceeded to complete the online application. I selected the store number for the specific McDonald's location I wanted to work for. Got the job. Very simple process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interviewed with 2 people, they were very nice. It was a busy environment. I hope it was good. When I got there the manager interviewed me personally, and asked if I had any experience. Then he showed me around and gave me a free drink.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

I attended an interview at the one located on winton and north end. The interviewer was nice but not focused.she had several other conversations not work related with others during my interview. One worker walked up and pulled through others interview applications and read them in front of her . It was totally unproffesional. She mad a rude comment to an interviewer before me.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I pick you over the others?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

The whole interview was really easy. I was able to answer all the questions the head manger asked me without any problem. I think I was having a good day and it showed on my face and the manager got a good vibe from me. Anyway , they hired me after two weeks.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online, called and asked for an interview, showed up and she asked me my availability and how many hours I would like to work. Offered me no more than minimum wage and gave me a paper to go to orientation.

Cashier Interview

It seemed like a good opportunity, however I had to respectfully decline the position. The person who interviewed me was very forthcoming in the description of the position. In the future I will not interview for this position.