McDonald's

Getting the Interview

98 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Interview Details – Great interview, we talked about life in generl, my experiences and stuff it was overall a good interview, greate person to talk too and and was very nice and was very interested in what i had to say. Good location too.

Interview Question – How would you handle a fight.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not enough money

Cashier Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

Interview Details – I gave them a my application online and they decided to try to hire me after about two weeks after I submitted my application. We spoke on the phone for a bit about what I wanted to do and decided that I most likely did not want to get this job.

Interview Question – How long do you expect to stay with this company?   Answer Question

Del Mar, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was told to meet the manager at a specific time at the restaurant. I came, and had to wait 15 minutes, because McDonald's is super busy. Then we sat in a booth in the restaurant and she asked me a couple of questions, and once the "interview" process was over, she gave me a sheet of paper that directed me to the corporate office so I could complete the hiring process. Super easy.

Interview Question – How do you work in a team? (Something like that)   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Super simple. Was just asked my availability and was hired on the spot.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – I filled out an application online and then had an interview in person. I was contacted several days later and was told they were not interested. The questions were not hard or difficult. I felt reasonably prepared for the interview. The interviewer seemed a tad bit nervous. I am glad I got the experience.

Interview Question – When was Mcdonalds founded?   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – It's a fast food place. You apply online, they call you and they interview you. It's not rocket science and doesn't require a 50 word minimum

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – Alot of it had to do with who you know. Most of the people working there were all in the same family. Aunts, cousins, uncles, sisters, brothers. You basically had to know someone who knew someone in order to even get a job as a cashier. They also usually gave hours out mostly to people who were in their family. Everybody else was stuck working once or twice a week.

Interview Question – There are none really.   Answer Question

Half Moon Bay, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2011.

Interview Details – Very generic questions - interviewer didn't seem very enthusiastic or interested

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Miramar, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was really easy, they didn't ask me any questions that I had to study prior to the interview.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

Interview Details – just asked about myself and what education ive had

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 years   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

McDonald's Videos

McDonald's – Why Work for Us?

Can you imagine a world without the Big Mac? Or Chicken McNuggets? Or Happy Meals? Luckily, back in 1954, a man named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of our history… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's Cashier interview questions and advice. All 98 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.