McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview lasted at most 8 minutes long. Very chill and laid back. I mean its mcdonalds so it's not going to be a very thorough interview. Most of the time they're happy to hire anyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation just took what I was given

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Easy. Very simple questions they ask and usually about 2 questions about behavioral. Most question are self explanatory. Easy. Very simple questions they ask and usually about 2 questions about behavioral. Most question are self explanatory.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very easy. Straight forward. The lady came up to me and offered me the job and then later I asked for an interview. The questions were pretty easy and the interview took 15 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Walked into McDonald's asked if they were hiring was informed by employee that the manager was going to start pulling people to interview she gave me the McDonald's to apply to & told me to write my name down on a piece of paper for her to pull my name up after I applied . A few days later received a call for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain your previous work experience? What would you do if you were assigned a task to stock shelves but there are also a lot of customers coming at the same time? Why do you want work for McDonald's?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Honestly, if you got an interview for Mcdonald's, you've got the job! I walked in wearing jeans and a T-shirt, I sat down with the General Manager, and he asked me a few questions. The whole process was about 15 minutes. He asked about 10 questions, and they were always "what would you do?" scenarios. Like, "what would you do if you saw a lady carrying a baby, but you were waiting to give her a tray?" You answer "I would let her find a seat and place it on the table for her." just simple simple questions. I got hired on the first interview, but shortly after I got hired, they started doing 2 interviews. If you got a call, you have the job! don't stress.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember them all, but they were SO easy. Just very simple questions about what you would do. They're not in depth questions. Some questions I even said "Oh, definitely agree." They weren't difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Moreno Valley, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a very brief and straight-forward process. They we're very polite and only took necessary procedures when interviewing. Although, since it was so brief they didn't really get to know me on a level to where they could distinguish myself from someone who was not work oriented; whereas I am indefinitely.

Interview Questions

• They asked of the quality of my work ethics.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

On the spot interview. The process was very quick about 30 minutes. The first interviewer proceeded to ask her questions that lasted about 10 minutes. She advised me to have a seat in the lobby. Then, a second interviewer called me for another interview. They collected my resume and asked me to come back the following day for another interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the following years ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was nice. It was quick and simple. I received a call shortly after. I just needed quick money for the time being and this was the most convenient solution for me. The interview lasted about twenty minutes. Not long .

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was quite nice. I was invited to the store a little bit after opening and I met with the interviewer and he asked me a few questions. Most of the questions were about previous cashier experience. I also took a test for currency competence. The interview lasted thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are my previous cashier experience?   1 Answer

I was offered a different position.

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Stillwater, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy, not that challenging. The questing weren't hard and the interviewer seemed inexperienced. Asked basic questions about why I want to work here and such. Also asked some questions about pervious work experience. It was a face to face interview 1 on 1. I just walked in and asked for an interview.