McDonald's

Average Difficulty
109 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

Interview Details – just asked about myself and what education ive had

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 years   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Filled out application and received a phone call a week later for an in-person interview. After the interview, I had to fill out papers to start working.

Interview Question – Why are manholes round?   Answer Question

Treasure Island, FL

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – I had one interview and was hired immediately. Easy to complete paperwork. No hard questions. No requirements. I was in high school at the time. They asked for my school schedule and worked with my school work program for credit. There wasn't any negotiation or anything difficult. No prior experience needed. I just made sure to dress neatly and be presentable.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – The interview was pretty smooth, although it took place in the kitchen area and was noisy. I could literally see the food being made. the employees were nice and the area was well rounded. It was a good experience to say the least

Interview Question – What experience do you have with this job?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview Details – waited for the manager, their were 5 people we were all interviewed individually.

Interview Question – how would you handle a pissed off customer ?   View Answers (2)

Baltimore, MD

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2013.

Interview Details – It went great only asked my 3 questions , and I gpt the job.

Biscoe, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2009.

Interview Details – I put in my application online and it took several weeks to hear anything back...I got called for an interview and was hired

Interview Question – most of the questions were straightforward and they were basically just concerned with your availability   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no, they pay was non-negotiable

Very Difficult Interview

Huntington Beach, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2009.

Interview Details – Went in, said some words, walked out....typical

Interview Question – Can you eat 20 chicken mcnuggets in less than 5 minutes?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Interview Details – applied online

Interview Question – what hours are you available to work   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty basic. Not sure if it was just because they need employees but they pretty much asked simple questions like when are you available to work? What times, days and things like that.

Interview Question – As a typical question, the one I found most difficult was why do you want to work here? Other than that, that pretty much wrapped up the interview.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's Cashier interview questions and advice. All 109 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.