McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014

1.9

120 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Alot of it had to do with who you know. Most of the people working there were all in the same family. Aunts, cousins, uncles, sisters, brothers. You basically had to know someone who knew someone in order to even get a job as a cashier. They also usually gave hours out mostly to people who were in their family. Everybody else was stuck working once or twice a week.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Filled out application and received a phone call a week later for an in-person interview. After the interview, I had to fill out papers to start working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Treasure Island, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Treasure Island, FL

I had one interview and was hired immediately. Easy to complete paperwork. No hard questions. No requirements. I was in high school at the time. They asked for my school schedule and worked with my school work program for credit. There wasn't any negotiation or anything difficult. No prior experience needed. I just made sure to dress neatly and be presentable.

Cashier Interview

The interview was pretty smooth, although it took place in the kitchen area and was noisy. I could literally see the food being made. the employees were nice and the area was well rounded. It was a good experience to say the least

applied online

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview process was pretty basic. Not sure if it was just because they need employees but they pretty much asked simple questions like when are you available to work? What times, days and things like that.

Interview Questions
    • As a typical question, the one I found most difficult was why do you want to work here? Other than that, that pretty much wrapped up the interview.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

It was good, asked some basic questions, I did good.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Uneventful. The entire process was simple and all I had to give them was why I wanted the job and when I wanted to start.

Low pay

Cashier Interview

This was a group interview completed by the general manager and store manager. I had to feel out a behavioral test along with coming back for a second interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to be nice to someone who was beign extremly rude to you   Answer Question