McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.9

Cashier Interview

Interview

I filled out an application online and then had an interview in person. I was contacted several days later and was told they were not interested. The questions were not hard or difficult. I felt reasonably prepared for the interview. The interviewer seemed a tad bit nervous. I am glad I got the experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It's a fast food place. You apply online, they call you and they interview you. It's not rocket science and doesn't require a 50 word minimum

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (Stuart, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online on snag a job and within a few days later I got called in for an interview, if you ace the interview you then have a three day training for three hours at a different store location it was an easy three day training trust me (you also get paid for the hours they trained you for), then you go back to the store you had your interview at and tell them you completed your training within a few days your set to start your first day of work.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the store   1 Answer

Negotiation

A bargin on my pay rate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Temecula, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

i got 2 interviews, 1st call interview and 2nd was panel interview, went to the main office for orientation, sign contract, ordered for uniforms and waited 3 days till i started working.

Interview Questions

• i didn't get enough training, it was on the spot. i got yelled at by my manager everyday for not doing it right on my first week of working. but i upgraded myself from looking how things done, it's like a self study.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy. Submitted application online and had one interview with the manager. Basic, simple interview. He asked pretty stereotypical questions, stuff about my personality, school, previous work, etc. The atmosphere was pretty good and I never felt anxious or nervous during the interview. They try to make it as easy as possible when you go in to interview for the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone you had to work with was rude and hard to manage?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Alot of it had to do with who you know. Most of the people working there were all in the same family. Aunts, cousins, uncles, sisters, brothers. You basically had to know someone who knew someone in order to even get a job as a cashier. They also usually gave hours out mostly to people who were in their family. Everybody else was stuck working once or twice a week.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

It was quick and simple, I applied for the cashier position and then the next day they had called me and said I got to go in and get interviewed, I got the job the following day and started that week

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Filled out application and received a phone call a week later for an in-person interview. After the interview, I had to fill out papers to start working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Treasure Island, FL

Interview

I had one interview and was hired immediately. Easy to complete paperwork. No hard questions. No requirements. I was in high school at the time. They asked for my school schedule and worked with my school work program for credit. There wasn't any negotiation or anything difficult. No prior experience needed. I just made sure to dress neatly and be presentable.

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty smooth, although it took place in the kitchen area and was noisy. I could literally see the food being made. the employees were nice and the area was well rounded. It was a good experience to say the least