McDonald's

Updated Nov 11, 2014

1.9

123 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

This was a group interview completed by the general manager and store manager. I had to feel out a behavioral test along with coming back for a second interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to be nice to someone who was beign extremly rude to you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

no experience necessary to get hired

nothing

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

The hiring process consisted of myself plus 15 other individuals I arrived after. I had to wait for my interview for about 45 mins. When I was called I was greeted by 3 managers at one table in the play palace area(this location has a play palace). The interview lasted 10 mins and the managers seemed nice; I was asked about my availability and why McDonald's? There were about 3 other questions of similarity, and they told me I would know by the following week if I had the job. I am currently still waiting.

Cashier Interview

i applied online and they called me the next day asking if i still wanted the job and then they set up a interview

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

I applied online and got a call a few days later offering me an interview. When I went in the interview lasted 15 minutes, and we mostly reviewed the resume I brought and he asked me what my job preferences were - hours, if I had any salary demands (I didn't).

Interview Questions
    I was asked what times I'd prefer to work, even though I put open availability. The manager was more than willing to listen to my concerns, and put me on shifts that I could work with no problem.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

i arrived about 25 minutes ahead of time, waited about an hour and the interviewer never showed up. it was a waste of my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

waited for the manager, their were 5 people we were all interviewed individually.

Cashier Interview

Pretty easy, goes fairly quick. Interview only lasts about 30min.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe a difficult experience with a bad customer and how did you deal with it?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Mar, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Mar, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2013.

I was told to meet the manager at a specific time at the restaurant. I came, and had to wait 15 minutes, because McDonald's is super busy. Then we sat in a booth in the restaurant and she asked me a couple of questions, and once the "interview" process was over, she gave me a sheet of paper that directed me to the corporate office so I could complete the hiring process. Super easy.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

I gave them a my application online and they decided to try to hire me after about two weeks after I submitted my application. We spoke on the phone for a bit about what I wanted to do and decided that I most likely did not want to get this job.