McDonald's

Average Difficulty
112 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview Details – i arrived about 25 minutes ahead of time, waited about an hour and the interviewer never showed up. it was a waste of my time.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – This was a group interview completed by the general manager and store manager. I had to feel out a behavioral test along with coming back for a second interview with the general manager.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to be nice to someone who was beign extremly rude to you   Answer Question

Interview Details – no experience necessary to get hired

Interview Question – there are none was to easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of myself plus 15 other individuals I arrived after. I had to wait for my interview for about 45 mins. When I was called I was greeted by 3 managers at one table in the play palace area(this location has a play palace). The interview lasted 10 mins and the managers seemed nice; I was asked about my availability and why McDonald's? There were about 3 other questions of similarity, and they told me I would know by the following week if I had the job. I am currently still waiting.

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call a few days later offering me an interview. When I went in the interview lasted 15 minutes, and we mostly reviewed the resume I brought and he asked me what my job preferences were - hours, if I had any salary demands (I didn't).

Interview Question – What's one thing I should know about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked what times I'd prefer to work, even though I put open availability. The manager was more than willing to listen to my concerns, and put me on shifts that I could work with no problem.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – i applied online and they called me the next day asking if i still wanted the job and then they set up a interview

Interview Question – why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2010.

Interview Details – Lots of what if questions what if scenarios story telling type of stuff

Very Easy Interview

Detroit, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy process, I applied and about a week later I received a call asking me to come in for an interview.They asked a series of what would you do questions I got the job right on the spot!

Interview Question – What is your number one weakness   Answer Question

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – Pretty easy, goes fairly quick. Interview only lasts about 30min.

Interview Question – How would you describe a difficult experience with a bad customer and how did you deal with it?   View Answer

Cashier

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in February 2011.

Interview Details – Applied Online. I recieved a phone call a week later, asking to schedule an interview. The interview was very straight forward. They asked me about my knowledege of their food ;If I had ever worked inthe fast food industry.

Interview Question – Do you eat at McDonalds often?   View Answer