McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.8

Cashier Interview

Interview

The whole interview was really easy. I was able to answer all the questions the head manger asked me without any problem. I think I was having a good day and it showed on my face and the manager got a good vibe from me. Anyway , they hired me after two weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Applied online, called and asked for an interview, showed up and she asked me my availability and how many hours I would like to work. Offered me no more than minimum wage and gave me a paper to go to orientation.

Cashier Interview

Interview

It seemed like a good opportunity, however I had to respectfully decline the position. The person who interviewed me was very forthcoming in the description of the position. In the future I will not interview for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Hope Mills, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hope Mills, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

It was almost a joke. She was going to hire me no matter what already. She thought I was polite and nice and she didn't really ask me many questions.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called and spoke to the Manager. He ask some basic questions. Seemed like a bit too much for a fast food joint. But I was able to push through and get the job. Management didnt treat employees the same after they are hired. Something to consider.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Dont Work here. There is always something better than working here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied on the website, then came in a week later for an interview. After the interview, it was about another week and then I received the job offer. Overall, the hiring and interview process was very simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Torrance, CA).

Interview

Typical interview questions like "Why do you want to work for Mcdonald's? Or "Tell me about yourself" or "Where do you see yourself in 5 years". The supervisor was very nice. Just be there on time and be friendly and you should be able to get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy, it's just McDonald's. Some people don't even know English. Don't go in over dressed or else you'll look bad. Go in wearing normal clothes that look nice. I went in with jeans and a white dress shirt that was way too big and wrinkled (oops, but still got hired). They supposedly make you go to some preparation type thing in who-knows-where, but many people don't. I didn't.

Interview Questions

• What hours can you work? Why McDonald's? Are your hours flexible? Can you come in if someone calls out?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Charleston, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

They called me and set up an appointment. I was interviewed by the GM and then by the owners assistant. The entire process took about 30 minutes and they hired me on the spot. At this time I was very excited about getting the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any customer service experience.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

1. you walk in through the door 2. you wait 3. the ask you into a room 4. they ask you what is your name 5. you answer the questions 6. they send you home you wait