McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015
Updated Apr 6, 2015

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview process was pretty basic. Not sure if it was just because they need employees but they pretty much asked simple questions like when are you available to work? What times, days and things like that.

Interview Questions

• As a typical question, the one I found most difficult was why do you want to work here? Other than that, that pretty much wrapped up the interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was good, asked some basic questions, I did good.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Uneventful. The entire process was simple and all I had to give them was why I wanted the job and when I wanted to start.

Low pay

Cashier Interview

Interview

This was a group interview completed by the general manager and store manager. I had to feel out a behavioral test along with coming back for a second interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to be nice to someone who was beign extremly rude to you   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

no experience necessary to get hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in August 2013.

Interview

There was no process or interview! I came in after a call to show up for an interview and immediately started filling out paperwork. That should've been my warning to get out! I got no training my first day and they didn't give me my mandatory breaks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's just a fast food job, they're the ones gaining from you.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of myself plus 15 other individuals I arrived after. I had to wait for my interview for about 45 mins. When I was called I was greeted by 3 managers at one table in the play palace area(this location has a play palace). The interview lasted 10 mins and the managers seemed nice; I was asked about my availability and why McDonald's? There were about 3 other questions of similarity, and they told me I would know by the following week if I had the job. I am currently still waiting.

Cashier Interview

Interview

i applied online and they called me the next day asking if i still wanted the job and then they set up a interview

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later offering me an interview. When I went in the interview lasted 15 minutes, and we mostly reviewed the resume I brought and he asked me what my job preferences were - hours, if I had any salary demands (I didn't).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked what times I'd prefer to work, even though I put open availability. The manager was more than willing to listen to my concerns, and put me on shifts that I could work with no problem.