McDonald's

Updated Dec 19, 2014

1.7

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

I got a call 2 days after completing the application online. It's a pretty simple interview, they ask you some basic questions about availability, previous work history etc. As long as you clear their background check, you will be fine.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

I walked in and told someone running the front counter that I had an interview at 9am with the hiring manager. He told me where to go sit. I sat down and waited about 10-15 minutes. The hiring manager came out and asked me my name we took a seat at the back of restaurant. She came out with a folder full of papers and my application she asked me about my availability and if I would care to work third shift. That was all the questions I was asked she had a copy of my social security card my mom had faxed over to her. She had me fill out all the necessary paper work for a new hire. I filled out all the papers she copied my social and my ID and ordered my uniform and told me as soon as it came in I would be able to start work. All in the interview was very laid back and easy and I was hired on the spot!

Interview Questions
    • if I call you asking you to work third shift would that be a problem   Answer Question
    No negotiation she told me they start everyone out at $7.25 an hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

I did an application online got a call the next day. Went in for an interview 3 days later. And I got the job. The hiring manager was really nice and we just a had conversation it didn't feel like an interview. She asked why I wanted to work there and I mentioned there mission statement and the Ronald mcdonald house which I think she like.

Interview Questions
    No, everyone starts with minimum wage

Crew Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

I submitted an application online and checked on it in person a few times. I had given up hope when two weeks passed without me getting a call,and was surprised when i got one for a five pm interview. I came five minutes early and was told to find a seat. Sat for 15 minutes and was greeted by a tired non smiling manager. She seemed disinterested and was rushing through it. it was my first interview and i was nervous.I never got a call back.

Crew Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

I got an interview with mcdonalds through a friend, and was told to apply online, went to the second interview. the questions were very simple and i felt stupid for stressing so much. just be sure to get there on time, put your availability down as open, and they'll hire you for sure.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult time when working with a customer and how you dealt with the situation   Answer Question

Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

I was called and asked what would work. They gave me the choice of time, but none of the times I picked seemed to be good for them. I also spoke with several people on the one call which felt very out of place. When I did show up for the interview I ended up waiting for over an hour to be seen. I understand that there were other people, but I hoped they planned with that in mind, and they did not. Once a manager got to me I ended up going through a couple questions and then had the interviewer leave. I sat for another 20 or so minutes before being greeted by the store manager who offered me the job. Overall it wasn't that bad, but lacked organization and timing.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real hard questions. The hardest one was that "tell me about yourself."   View Answer
    There was none.

Crew Interview

The hiring was easy as someone got me in, as long as I got the GO I was scheduled for the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

I was called a few days after I applied online, first by a general manager then by a hiring manager (I missed the general manager's call). The interviewer went through my application and talked about it with me, asking for a few more details about what I wrote. Then, he asked when I could start.

Crew Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

The hiring process was quck

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2014.

applied online and got a phone call a few days later to set up an interview. i went in and discussed why i wanted to work there and told them about my experience with mcdonald's and she liked the fact that i had experience and decided at the end of the interview to hire me which i accepted.

Interview Questions
    i was with the same company but different cities and they increased it by 10 cents from the last store i worked with. it just depends on what experience you have with mcdonald's if you have none you are most likely to get minimum wage