McDonald's

Average Difficulty
25 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview Details – I got an interview with mcdonalds through a friend, and was told to apply online, went to the second interview. the questions were very simple and i felt stupid for stressing so much. just be sure to get there on time, put your availability down as open, and they'll hire you for sure.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult time when working with a customer and how you dealt with the situation   Answer Question

Leesburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was called a few days after I applied online, first by a general manager then by a hiring manager (I missed the general manager's call). The interviewer went through my application and talked about it with me, asking for a few more details about what I wrote. Then, he asked when I could start.

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Crew

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – I was called and asked what would work. They gave me the choice of time, but none of the times I picked seemed to be good for them. I also spoke with several people on the one call which felt very out of place. When I did show up for the interview I ended up waiting for over an hour to be seen. I understand that there were other people, but I hoped they planned with that in mind, and they did not. Once a manager got to me I ended up going through a couple questions and then had the interviewer leave. I sat for another 20 or so minutes before being greeted by the store manager who offered me the job. Overall it wasn't that bad, but lacked organization and timing.

Interview Question – There were no real hard questions. The hardest one was that "tell me about yourself."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – The hiring was easy as someone got me in, as long as I got the GO I was scheduled for the interview

Interview Question – How long do I plan to stay   Answer Question

Urbana, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2014.

Interview Details – applied online and got a phone call a few days later to set up an interview. i went in and discussed why i wanted to work there and told them about my experience with mcdonald's and she liked the fact that i had experience and decided at the end of the interview to hire me which i accepted.

Interview Question – what made you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i was with the same company but different cities and they increased it by 10 cents from the last store i worked with. it just depends on what experience you have with mcdonald's if you have none you are most likely to get minimum wage

Crew

I applied online and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – The hiring process was quck

Interview Question – How long do you plan on being with the company?   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the manager who didn't look at all interested. Asked me 3 basic questions:
What do you know about the company?
Why do you want to work here?
What do you expect of someone working the counter?
She wasn't even interested in my responses and was very rude.

Interview Question – What do you expect of someone working behind the counter?   Answer Question

Glen Ellyn, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume at the location I received a phone call and received an interview within a week.
Questions were very simple and were behavioral questions and questions about myself.

After the interview they told me they would get back to me. Within a week I received a phone call and an offer.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a negative/troubling customer   Answer Question

Mitchell, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

Interview Details – 1 interview. Had to answer approximately 60 questions for the online application. The interview was quite difficult considering it was for a crew position questions included. When was a time you had to work fast and on a deadline. Give me an example of a time you had to pick up the slack for someone else.

Interview Question – When was the last time you completed something on a deadline where you where almost late and what was this.   Answer Question

Crew

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2010.

Interview Details – filled out online got call two days later cam in interview for next day. had inter view about 14 minutes seemed nice but he did not really go over anything and basically said hes still deciding and that was it

Interview Question – what experience do you have etc   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's Crew interview questions and advice. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.