McDonald's

Average Difficulty
295 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mobile, AL

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring process just involved me applying and the interview process was just her asking me the times I can work, what kind of transportation I had, and simple things like that. The interview did not take that long.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate.

Middleburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call back a couple of weeks later to come in for an interview. I went inside and asked for the person who had talked to me on the phone, they offered me a drink, and we sat inside the restaurant and had the interview. I wasn't asked a lot of questions at all. I was asked about my previous work experience, and I had none so I said so, but he did also ask about volunteer experience. The interviewer replied along the lines of, "That's good, so you know about getting to work on time and everything." So previous work experience isn't too important to McDonalds. Then I was asked about the hours and times I could work. That was pretty much it. After the interview concluded, I was told that I had to wait for another interview to take place before I would hear back about the position. I never heard back.

Interview Question – Do you have any previous work experience?   Answer Question

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online with lots of questions. A couple of days later I got a call for an interview at 12pm the next day. I went to the interview and they said they couldn't hire me because I was only 14. A waste of time if you ask me.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Crew Member

I applied in-person and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Went in and asked for an application, the manager gave me one, I filled it out handed it back and was asked to come back in hour for an interview.

Interview Question – Hiring manager was laid back and we both ending up laughing for most of the interview. Was hired on the spot.   Answer Question

Oakland, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2013.

Interview Details – That they are nice and cheerful.When I first took the interview i was kind of nervous. The person that was interviewing me was very nice and excited for me to be here. After a few minutes we i felt relax and before i knew it the interview was over.

Interview Question – They were very straight forward and head strong. She said that if you work here you must prepared your self. People over will make up lies and try to decisive you but just pay attention to your work and we got your back. Once you start working here your family and family got each others back so don't let the customer get to you just smile and get throw the day   Answer Question

Surprise, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in October 2013.

Interview Details – the hiring and interview process wa relly good they asked me if I wanted to make this a career and were do I see myself in the next 5 years

Interview Question – what made you decide to apply for a position at McDonalds   Answer Question

Spokane, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2010.

Interview Details – depends on if they need people. may get hired during interview. very fast process. great place if your in need of a job immediately. they will also work with your schedule which is very nice.

Interview Question – there all really easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and they called within a few days. I interviewed with the store manager; fairly easy interview but not many questions were asked. I had a second interview a few days later. I accepted the job offer and started the next week.

Interview Question – How will this job benefit your career in the future? Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Land O' Lakes, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2013.

Interview Details – They'll ask you basic questions such as "why do you want to work here?" Easy things like that. Overall, it was pretty quick and painless. The hiring manager at the time of my interview was a little bland, but I guess when you work at McDonald's, all the joy in your life is taken away.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to teach someone something or lead a group.   Answer Question

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2014.

Interview Details – I went in on Open Interview day, which was every Monday at my McDonald's. I walked in, went to the front counter, and asked where the open interviews were taking place. The girl at the counter offered me a drink, which I declined, and told me to sit in the lobby/main food area. The hiring manager, who was having another interview at the time, was sitting with another man at a booth. I sat down at an unoccupied table, and waited for the manager to come over to my table. When he came over, he asked me some questions, mostly about availability, and then ended the interview with an "I'm interested in you!" It was a 10 minute process, and I got a call back 3 days later asking to come in this Wednesday, and to bring my social security card. So, we'll see what happens.

Interview Questions

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!