McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014

1.6

322 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's.

Easy interview. Took aprox 10 mins. Waited few minutes for manager to finish helping crew members. Afterwards we sat down in the upstairs lobby. He followed his interview guidelines in asking me a series of question, which i answered. Offered Job on spot.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online, then called a couple days later and asked if i could set up an interview. Went to the interview, then got interviewed by a different manager and got told i got hired.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at McDonald's.

They called me within two days and gave me an interview. The first interview was with a lady who was the manager of the store. She was really nice and asked some easy questions like why should we hire you and if a customer approached you how would you greet them. The second interview was even shorter than the first but like the hiring manager asked only a few questions about hours and such.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

Basically I applied online and 4 days after that I gotta call to come in for an interview the interview process was simple and easy. It was even more easier for me because i had no work experience so she couldn't ask me much. Just when you go be calm and relaxed its an easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. What skills do you have? Do you have transportation? Are you willing to work weekends?   View Answer
    Yes i was able to negotiate. Just speak up and lay out whatever u have to.say that day of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lancaster, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

I filled out a application online and the next day or two days later I received a phone call to come in for a interview. The interview went very well, she asked the basic questions... Tell me about yourself, and have I ever dealt with an irate customer? She also asked about my previous employers. Very easy interview. She told me she was going to call in who she wanted for a second interview and if I'm selected I should hear something by Monday. She was very nice & we even had a little conversation and went as far as talking about wearing jewelry, tattoos and etc. I don't know if I got the offer yet, it's Sunday. I hope I receive the call tomorrow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

Applied online received a call 2 days later .. came in for an interview was told by an employee where to sit .. About 8 others were there. finally it was my turn, she asked my availability how many hours could I work what position I was looking for. They only offer 29 hours at $8. I was then given a paper to go to a 2nd interview a few days later. got the job did orientation waiting on uniform. THEY HIRE ANYONE.

Interview Questions
    • Availability. Am I comfortable with a register the grill & cleaning bathrooms.   View Answer
    there was none it's minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ellenwood, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA

I called the McDonald's a few times to see if I could get a interview and one day I called around 10am to see if could get the status of my application and I spoke the hiring manager I presume. She asked me, what was my availability and I told her open availability. She told me come in the next morning and bring a copy of my ID & social security card. So basically I had the job, because when I came in she asked me did I have transportation to work, did I have fast food experience, and she told me the basics about the job and then I filled out the forms I needed for hire.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a reliable source of transportation ?   View Answer
    • Do you have fast food experience?   View Answer
    N/a

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

I had received a call on my phone asking when i would be available for an interview. A couple days later, I had one interview and was hired on the spot. The manager asked me about 10 questions about myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Donelson, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Donelson, TN

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2014.

I received a call for an interview a few days after applying online. I needed to reschedule the original interview time/day due to an unexpected child care issue which seemed to be okay at the time of the call to the manager (note: I had applied for the night shift and child care would not have been an issue during or around that time, the interview times were during the day, I had also called earlier in the day to try to notify the manager of this but he was not on shift yet and the person who answered the phone did not take a message and said to call back when he was on shift, 20-30 minutes before the original interview was set). I arrived 5-10 minutes early for the rescheduled interview dressed appropriately and let the manager know I was there for the interview. They seemed irritated and asked if I could give them about five minutes or so as they were running the register which was no problem so I sat down near the register and used the time to observe the operations of the store. Thirty minutes later and still waiting, the manager had disappeared. I decided to leave as it started to feel really awkward, I don't think that they could have forgotten as I was sitting right in front of the ordering area. I'm not sure if there were other circumstances going on, maybe they had already hired someone for the position, but they should have just let me know at the beginning or cancelled the interview beforehand. Very weird as the manager suggested the time and date.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's.

I applied online and was called in for a interview. They had a manager and a shift leader there to interview me at the restaurant. Very basic questions. It was as professional as it can possible considering you're being interviewed in a fast food chain.

Interview Questions

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!