McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview seemed pointless in the grand scheme of things. It is more likely that there is only an interview because of some kind of tradition -- either that or to see if the person is has any hint of self control because this job requires absolutely no skill whatsoever.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Mansfield, OH).

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday and I got called that Monday for a interview at four the same day. I got there 10 minutes early and asked for the girl who called and they gave me a free drink and told me she'd be out in a few minutes and to seat myself. She came out about a minute later and asked a few questions that were very easy so I was nervous for nothing. After a few questions she went and got some papers and I filled a few things out and now I have orientation next Monday. She was very nice and seemed interested. I got the job. My first interview :)

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied to mcdonalds online. Got a call 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. It was a 1 on 1 interview with the store manager. They asked a few simple questions about the job. Presented myself confidently and friendly. Got a call a week later for the job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

very easy and not stressful at all. have confidence and you will get the job for crew member. be prepared to be alert and ready quickly as you cannot slack, especially at the drive thru working area

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I was 17 when I applied, and it was also my first job so there weren't many things to ask. She just went over the job description and I was hired on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Will hire anything and anyone, instead of bringing you into office will instead interview you in the dinning area with customers. Just asks you simple questions, doesn't ask for a resume or anything. Makes you come back in with your birth certificate (make sure you get it back considering they took mine and LOST it) and forms of ID's, and then makes you watch a video. Will hire a baboon.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back. They asked me about past jobs and resume. The process was a little slow, about 3-4 weeks from applying to getting hired. I had the interview at the McDonald's about a week after applying.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the next day called and asked to speak to the manager, he reviewed my application over the phone and asked me to come in for an interview. The interview was extremely easy, he only asked if I had experience in fast food and then he told me the pay rate and that he would order my uniform if I was interested. The store needed new people so I think that's why the interview was so easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lithonia, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

You pick which McDonald you want to work at then apply for it online. there are many question and it will take 10 - 15 minutes to complete the survey depending on how long you take. There are questions that will confuse you, but it is best to chose the one you agree with more.

Interview Questions

• would you be a good leader if the opportunity offered itself   1 Answer

Negotiation

very easy

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Two interviews, first one was easy, second one was still easy but I couldn't really read what she was thinking. I was hired on the spot and started two days later