McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2014

1.6

329 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Apply online. Then you get called in. The manager called me and then told me to come in. He asked basic interview questions. He asked if I had reliable transportation. I said I did not. He said he would call me. He never did.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

interviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

Describe how you would work as a team member and how you would handle conflicts with customers or co-workers. They usually call you on the phone first for a small interview and then they'll ask you to come in store for another interview or training.

Found another job that payed more.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

I filled out an application online and received a call from the manager little over a week later. We set up an interview for the next morning. I arrived about ten minutes early and told the person at the counter I was here for an interview. The person went to the back and told the manager I was there and then she told me to have a seat and offered me a drink. The manager came out five minutes later and sat down. She showed me the results from my online assessment test and it said I was in the "green zone", which means that I would be a good employee. She also called one of my references and they said I was a good person and a good worker, so she said she would hire me. She asked me about my availability and then asked me for my ID and SSN and filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The only questions she asked me were about my availability and if I had reliable transportation.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. You start at minimum wage, but she said that raises come quickly

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online, then called a couple days later and asked if i could set up an interview. Went to the interview, then got interviewed by a different manager and got told i got hired.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

Easy interview. Took aprox 10 mins. Waited few minutes for manager to finish helping crew members. Afterwards we sat down in the upstairs lobby. He followed his interview guidelines in asking me a series of question, which i answered. Offered Job on spot.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

They called me within two days and gave me an interview. The first interview was with a lady who was the manager of the store. She was really nice and asked some easy questions like why should we hire you and if a customer approached you how would you greet them. The second interview was even shorter than the first but like the hiring manager asked only a few questions about hours and such.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

I called the McDonald's a few times to see if I could get a interview and one day I called around 10am to see if could get the status of my application and I spoke the hiring manager I presume. She asked me, what was my availability and I told her open availability. She told me come in the next morning and bring a copy of my ID & social security card. So basically I had the job, because when I came in she asked me did I have transportation to work, did I have fast food experience, and she told me the basics about the job and then I filled out the forms I needed for hire.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a reliable source of transportation ?   View Answer
    • Do you have fast food experience?   View Answer
    N/a

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

Basically I applied online and 4 days after that I gotta call to come in for an interview the interview process was simple and easy. It was even more easier for me because i had no work experience so she couldn't ask me much. Just when you go be calm and relaxed its an easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. What skills do you have? Do you have transportation? Are you willing to work weekends?   View Answer
    Yes i was able to negotiate. Just speak up and lay out whatever u have to.say that day of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

I filled out a application online and the next day or two days later I received a phone call to come in for a interview. The interview went very well, she asked the basic questions... Tell me about yourself, and have I ever dealt with an irate customer? She also asked about my previous employers. Very easy interview. She told me she was going to call in who she wanted for a second interview and if I'm selected I should hear something by Monday. She was very nice & we even had a little conversation and went as far as talking about wearing jewelry, tattoos and etc. I don't know if I got the offer yet, it's Sunday. I hope I receive the call tomorrow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

Applied online received a call 2 days later .. came in for an interview was told by an employee where to sit .. About 8 others were there. finally it was my turn, she asked my availability how many hours could I work what position I was looking for. They only offer 29 hours at $8. I was then given a paper to go to a 2nd interview a few days later. got the job did orientation waiting on uniform. THEY HIRE ANYONE.

Interview Questions
    • Availability. Am I comfortable with a register the grill & cleaning bathrooms.   View Answer
    there was none it's minimum wage.