McDonald's

Updated Jan 29, 2015

1.6

363 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online and got a call to come in for an interview with a time they specified within days. Interview took place right in the middle of the restaurant, where everyone else was seated. Took no more than 2 minutes and I was hired on the spot. I was asked 2 questions - what qualities I could bring to McDonalds and what my hobbies were. The interview was one on one and pretty easy going. After I was accepted the manager asked me when I could start and told me necessary information about the job. The process was extremely fast.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation. I was told flat out that I'd have to work my way up from minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Crew Member Interview

Here's how you get hired.... Just be friendly and personable, and have all your stuff together. It also helps if you already know one of the employees already working there.

I don't remember?

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Put an app online they called 6 days later had a interview got the job the interview was very easy if your nice and have a great personality you should get hired on the spot dress nice and smile

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

applied online. Got phone call in two days. I went in to my f2f interview. Explained what I will be doing. Just asked about my work history/experience. My work availability and when I was available to start. Process wasn't difficult. It didn't take too long. Nothing to it. It isn't rocket science.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

it was not that hard, just asked simple questions about your experience. pretty laid back nothing to bad, mangers are cool and the environment is too they hare helpful and flexible with your hours and school mostly if you are in college or high school

got the job on the spot

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interviewed at my local McDonald's, but I was transferred to work at a McDonald's that was 10 minutes further down the road to reinforce staff. Amazingly, yes each McDonald's receives a lot business and certainly needs more than a handful of employees working weekend-morning shifts.

Interview Questions
    • Do you want to work at this McDonald's that is further down the road? Also that's a high GPA you have for an engineer.   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

within an hour after submitting my application online, I received a call from the owner to set up an interview in 1 hr and the interview was about 20 minutes long. I was told that if I was to be hired I would be called in a 4 hr time frame. As I type this I am still in that window of affirmative call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

I submitted an application a month ago online and got a call back a few days. I was given an interview time. I arrived ten minutes early. You don't need to bring anything. I wore a button down shirt and some nice jeans. I think I was on the verge of being to casual. The interview took around ten minutes. The shift manager asked around six basic questions. She said the interview went ok, she is going to talk to the hiring manager and that I might get a call for a second interview by next week. Waiting for the call as of the moment. No offer yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

Applied and got called 4 days later. Very easy interview and got a job the same day. I came and at least 7 other applicants were there I thought they were just interviewing everybody and not hiring the same day but I was happy when she said come back for an second interview with SS card and ID

No negotiation

Crew Member Interview

Very easy . We sat down , they asked 5 questions and that was it. Not to much , very little . I was somewhat disappointed , but at least I got the job I needed temporarily .

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for McDonalds?   View Answer
    There were no negotiation to it or anything like that . I was offered the job on the spot