McDonald's

1.6

341 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at McDonald's.

I applied online in February, got a call back late March for an Interview. The people manager was nice she asked simple questions, its fast food so really simple. I was asked to come back for a second interview the next day with the store manager. The store manager canceled the next day and rescheduled for the next week. The second interview was a lot about my personal experiences. I was offered the position and gladly accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in November 2014.

Submitted an application online, was called back about two weeks later for a one on one, in person interview with the location I applied at's General Manager. I was one of many applicants being interviewed for this position on this day. I waited a few minutes, the crew member who greeted me was very polite and the General Manager was very nice as well.

The interview went well, and I was told she would be interviewing other candidates over the next week. I heard her mention this to other applicants as well, so I will update if/when I hear back from the location.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Apply online. Then you get called in. The manager called me and then told me to come in. He asked basic interview questions. He asked if I had reliable transportation. I said I did not. He said he would call me. He never did.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

I filled out an application online and received a call from the manager little over a week later. We set up an interview for the next morning. I arrived about ten minutes early and told the person at the counter I was here for an interview. The person went to the back and told the manager I was there and then she told me to have a seat and offered me a drink. The manager came out five minutes later and sat down. She showed me the results from my online assessment test and it said I was in the "green zone", which means that I would be a good employee. She also called one of my references and they said I was a good person and a good worker, so she said she would hire me. She asked me about my availability and then asked me for my ID and SSN and filled out paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The only questions she asked me were about my availability and if I had reliable transportation.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. You start at minimum wage, but she said that raises come quickly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

interviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

Describe how you would work as a team member and how you would handle conflicts with customers or co-workers. They usually call you on the phone first for a small interview and then they'll ask you to come in store for another interview or training.

Found another job that payed more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

Applied online a week later hiring manager called me in for a interview which was next day at 5:30 on a Friday interview went well and was told will contact me back Monday or Tuesday

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's.

Easy interview. Took aprox 10 mins. Waited few minutes for manager to finish helping crew members. Afterwards we sat down in the upstairs lobby. He followed his interview guidelines in asking me a series of question, which i answered. Offered Job on spot.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online, then called a couple days later and asked if i could set up an interview. Went to the interview, then got interviewed by a different manager and got told i got hired.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

They called me within two days and gave me an interview. The first interview was with a lady who was the manager of the store. She was really nice and asked some easy questions like why should we hire you and if a customer approached you how would you greet them. The second interview was even shorter than the first but like the hiring manager asked only a few questions about hours and such.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

I called the McDonald's a few times to see if I could get a interview and one day I called around 10am to see if could get the status of my application and I spoke the hiring manager I presume. She asked me, what was my availability and I told her open availability. She told me come in the next morning and bring a copy of my ID & social security card. So basically I had the job, because when I came in she asked me did I have transportation to work, did I have fast food experience, and she told me the basics about the job and then I filled out the forms I needed for hire.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a reliable source of transportation ?   View Answer
    • Do you have fast food experience?   View Answer
    N/a