McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions

1.6

312 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ellenwood, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2014.

I called the McDonald's a few times to see if I could get a interview and one day I called around 10am to see if could get the status of my application and I spoke the hiring manager I presume. She asked me, what was my availability and I told her open availability. She told me come in the next morning and bring a copy of my ID & social security card. So basically I had the job, because when I came in she asked me did I have transportation to work, did I have fast food experience, and she told me the basics about the job and then I filled out the forms I needed for hire.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a reliable source of transportation ?   View Answer
  • Do you have fast food experience?   View Answer
N/a

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winchester, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in July 2010.

Ask for a paper resume. Fill it out. Send it back to them. Wait for like 2 days. Accept interview. Do the interview. Accept job offer. It's the easiest job to get. These places have a high turnover rate, so you'll definitely get an interview. Just be prepared for labor intensive tasks...

No negotiation.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at McDonald's.

They called me within two days and gave me an interview. The first interview was with a lady who was the manager of the store. She was really nice and asked some easy questions like why should we hire you and if a customer approached you how would you greet them. The second interview was even shorter than the first but like the hiring manager asked only a few questions about hours and such.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2012.

Got an interview a week after turning in application. Was hired on immediately and took another week for me to go through orientation and get a uniform and started working.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I choose you over all of these other applicants?   View Answer
    Try to get started off above minimum if you can, they skipped my first 6 month raise and so I was stuck at $7.25 for almost a year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Donelson, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Donelson, TN

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2014.

I received a call for an interview a few days after applying online. I needed to reschedule the original interview time/day due to an unexpected child care issue which seemed to be okay at the time of the call to the manager (note: I had applied for the night shift and child care would not have been an issue during or around that time, the interview times were during the day, I had also called earlier in the day to try to notify the manager of this but he was not on shift yet and the person who answered the phone did not take a message and said to call back when he was on shift, 20-30 minutes before the original interview was set). I arrived 5-10 minutes early for the rescheduled interview dressed appropriately and let the manager know I was there for the interview. They seemed irritated and asked if I could give them about five minutes or so as they were running the register which was no problem so I sat down near the register and used the time to observe the operations of the store. Thirty minutes later and still waiting, the manager had disappeared. I decided to leave as it started to feel really awkward, I don't think that they could have forgotten as I was sitting right in front of the ordering area. I'm not sure if there were other circumstances going on, maybe they had already hired someone for the position, but they should have just let me know at the beginning or cancelled the interview beforehand. Very weird as the manager suggested the time and date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2013.

I walked in, asked for a job, the GM scheduled an interview and told me to bring my information for the new hire paperwork. When I arrived at the interview, he asked what my availability was and signed me up for the job. There was absolutely no effort involved.

There was no negotiation. I asked for the job and was given it on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

I had received a call on my phone asking when i would be available for an interview. A couple days later, I had one interview and was hired on the spot. The manager asked me about 10 questions about myself.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2013.

Well i went in and sat around till manager came and started talking to me. he asked me standard interview questions and told me about the training process and told me welcome aboard.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

I was given a chance and hired on the spot first interview. It was a fair process and the hiring manager had great communication skills. I came prepared to answer any questions with confidence and everything went well.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's.

I applied online and was called in for a interview. They had a manager and a shift leader there to interview me at the restaurant. Very basic questions. It was as professional as it can possible considering you're being interviewed in a fast food chain.

Interview Questions

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!