McDonald's

Getting the Interview

251 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toa Baja, PR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2014.

Interview Details – Small interview with an HR employee.

Interview Question – Why McDonald's?   View Answer

Waynesville, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and called the store the same day to let them know I hd just applied. The next day, the GM called to set up an interview with me.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was made

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly simple and straightforward. Be honest as usual in an interview. Let them know if you have aspirations and what you want to get out of your position.

Interview Question – how to handle disgruntled customers as that is such a diverse category   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Crew Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview Details – I knew a manager that worked there so it was a pretty easy process. She asked some questions like my goals and important qualities. I think at that point they were just hiring so she didn't go much further. She set a date for training and paperwork and that was it.

Interview Question – Goals for next few years. I just didn't expect it from McDonald's at the time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Minimum wage for everybody starting.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – Super layed back and easy. Met with two different managers, offered job at end of interview

Interview Question – How would you deal with a rude customer?   Answer Question

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2013.

Interview Details – I filled the application online and received a call in two weeks. I came to the store and general manager met me there. He was a very nice person and he asked me about my previous work experience,my desired days of working, explained me that its not ease to work here.

Interview Question – There wasnt any difficult question at all.   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – I was called for an interview for the position of crew member. The interview was very easy with the person conducting it asking a few simple questions like why do I want to work here, and the time I am available. Overall it was a relatively simple process, and there were no hard questions.

Interview Question – I was not asked a difficult or unexpected question. It was just regular interview questions such as why I want to work here, and my availability.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call to come in and interview. There was a list of 5 basic interview questions that the interviewer read from, which were pretty easy. The interview was in the dining area surrounded by customers. Was offered the job that day and came back the next day to start training.

Interview Question – What is your greatest strength   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, never even discussed. Was just assumed that it was minimum wage.

McKenzie, TN

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in December 2012.

Interview Details – I put my app online, and contacted the hiring manager the next day. after approximately 3 months of calling once or twice a week I finally got the interview setup. My interviewer was late, but the interview was painless. She mostly asked questions about my schooling, and if I was in any extra activities outside of school. There were some questions about employment history.

Interview Question – What I would do to bring more customers to the company.   View Answers (2)

Aurora, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2013.

Interview Details – It was very easy and everything went as expected. There were no trick questions. Most questions were basic things like why do you want to work here, or where do you see yourself in 5 years.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, I recommend looking up job interview questions, so you know what to expect going into the interview   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

McDonald's Videos

McDonald's – Why Work for Us?

Can you imagine a world without the Big Mac? Or Chicken McNuggets? Or Happy Meals? Luckily, back in 1954, a man named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of our history… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's Crew Member interview questions and advice. All 251 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.