McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions & Reviews

1.6

307 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Donelson, TN
Anonymous Employee in Donelson, TN

I interviewed online - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2014.

I received a call for an interview a few days after applying online. I needed to reschedule the original interview time/day due to an unexpected child care issue which seemed to be okay at the time of the call to the manager (note: I had applied for the night shift and child care would not have been an issue during or around that time, the interview times were during the day, I had also called earlier in the day to try to notify the manager of this but he was not on shift yet and the person who answered the phone did not take a message and said to call back when he was on shift, 20-30 minutes before the original interview was set). I arrived 5-10 minutes early for the rescheduled interview dressed appropriately and let the manager know I was there for the interview. They seemed irritated and asked if I could give them about five minutes or so as they were running the register which was no problem so I sat down near the register and used the time to observe the operations of the store. Thirty minutes later and still waiting, the manager had disappeared. I decided to leave as it started to feel really awkward, I don't think that they could have forgotten as I was sitting right in front of the ordering area. I'm not sure if there were other circumstances going on, maybe they had already hired someone for the position, but they should have just let me know at the beginning or cancelled the interview beforehand. Very weird as the manager suggested the time and date.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2013.

I walked in, asked for a job, the GM scheduled an interview and told me to bring my information for the new hire paperwork. When I arrived at the interview, he asked what my availability was and signed me up for the job. There was absolutely no effort involved.

There was no negotiation. I asked for the job and was given it on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

I had received a call on my phone asking when i would be available for an interview. A couple days later, I had one interview and was hired on the spot. The manager asked me about 10 questions about myself.

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2013.

Well i went in and sat around till manager came and started talking to me. he asked me standard interview questions and told me about the training process and told me welcome aboard.

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

I was given a chance and hired on the spot first interview. It was a fair process and the hiring manager had great communication skills. I came prepared to answer any questions with confidence and everything went well.

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at McDonald's.

I applied online and was called in for a interview. They had a manager and a shift leader there to interview me at the restaurant. Very basic questions. It was as professional as it can possible considering you're being interviewed in a fast food chain.

Crew Member Interview

apply online, was told open interviews were Monday at 9. I showed up was interviewed with general questions and was hired. Other people showed up and were dressed in street clothes. (tank tops and shorts). They were not offered any job. The questions were focused on working as a team and customer service.

Interview Questions

I received another job offer

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2011.

They sit you down and they just say they will hire you. Nothing to it. Of course they ask you all of these questions that are sometimes irrelevant for the job, but at least they are caring enough to ask. They did a background check where I worked, for reasons I do not know.

You get minimum wage regardless

Crew Member Interview

Basically I was asked about my previous job exp. I told her and it was cool. She asked me a few questions and then sent me to get a drug test which i took and passed.

Interview Questions
    • What did you most dislike about your last job? Management.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Very friendly, but yet strict and the process was fairly quick. The whole process took only 5 days however he let me know the day of that I would without a doubt be the first one to be trained and start working

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if the customer gets angry and throws a fit or throws a scene ?   View Answer

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!