McDonald's

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online got a call 3 weeks later, interviewed with two managers
I was asked easy questions like
why McDonald's?
And what experience do you have?
Overall it was a very easy interview process.
I got an over through my email about 3 days later I accepted and I was sent the info for orientation!
Overall pretty easy!

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in February 2015.

I applied online and received a call the next day asking some pre-interview questions before telling me when to come in for a one on one interview. They informed me of their policy on tattoos and confirmed some information from my job application.

Interview Questions
    • Whats a time you've had to pay fine attention to detail?
      Do you have any visible tattoos?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in February 2015.

The entire process took about a month. I just received a call last week telling me to come in for an interview. I scheduled to meet with the manager on that Friday, and was told to call back within five days to confirm the results of the background check. Apparently the lines we crossed because a manager from another McDonald's location contacted me, saying that he also wanted me to come in for an interview. I proceeded to call him back because I couldn't make time frame he had scheduled and by doing so he said "thanks for applying anyway. Since it wasn't the same location I had my initial interview, I decided to call that manager who said that my background check was clear and to call back the next day for the orientation details.

Anonymous Employee in Punta Gorda, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Punta Gorda, FL

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in February 2015.

I apply online and after a few days they call me for an interview. I was scared bcause it was my first job interview. But after I met the manager she was so funny and she liked me bcause I smile a lot and I'm smart, she hired me right away!! The interview last about 5minutes, the was fun!!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in February 2015.

My interview was ok, but I could of done better. I applied online and then I got a call to come in a day. The interview was short. It was at 4 p.m., but I arrived ten minutes before the designated time. The person who I was interviewed by was the shift manager. She asked about six questions. I recommend wearing casual formal attire and smile a lot. She said she would talk to her boss, presumably the hiring manager, to discuss whether or not I go the job.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

I filled out my application online and was called in for an interview about one and a half weeks later. The hiring manager seemed very friendly, outgoing and personable. She made sure my school schedule was accurate. There was another interviewee sitting next to me, apparently scheduled at the same time, but she talked to us one on one.

Interview Questions
    • How long do you want to work here-- one year or a couple of months?   View Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me?   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Here's how you get hired.... Just be friendly and personable, and have all your stuff together. It also helps if you already know one of the employees already working there.

I don't remember?

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Applied online and got a call to come in for an interview with a time they specified within days. Interview took place right in the middle of the restaurant, where everyone else was seated. Took no more than 2 minutes and I was hired on the spot. I was asked 2 questions - what qualities I could bring to McDonalds and what my hobbies were. The interview was one on one and pretty easy going. After I was accepted the manager asked me when I could start and told me necessary information about the job. The process was extremely fast.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I was told flat out that I'd have to work my way up from minimum wage.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

applied online. Got phone call in two days. I went in to my f2f interview. Explained what I will be doing. Just asked about my work history/experience. My work availability and when I was available to start. Process wasn't difficult. It didn't take too long. Nothing to it. It isn't rocket science.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Put an app online they called 6 days later had a interview got the job the interview was very easy if your nice and have a great personality you should get hired on the spot dress nice and smile