McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview seemed pointless in the grand scheme of things. It is more likely that there is only an interview because of some kind of tradition -- either that or to see if the person is has any hint of self control because this job requires absolutely no skill whatsoever.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Mansfield, OH).

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday and I got called that Monday for a interview at four the same day. I got there 10 minutes early and asked for the girl who called and they gave me a free drink and told me she'd be out in a few minutes and to seat myself. She came out about a minute later and asked a few questions that were very easy so I was nervous for nothing. After a few questions she went and got some papers and I filled a few things out and now I have orientation next Monday. She was very nice and seemed interested. I got the job. My first interview :)

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Two interviews, first one was easy, second one was still easy but I couldn't really read what she was thinking. I was hired on the spot and started two days later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed yet professional. My interviewer was a very open person and hired me on the spot. Tips to being hired: Smile A LOT. Have a good attitude. The McDonald's atmosphere is centered around excellent customer service and a smile is the first thing they look for.

Interview Questions

• What is it about McDonald's that makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Simply asked my availability and what brought me to Mcdonalds. He was a nice guy but never officially offered anything. I wasnt exactly sure what was going on anymore. He took a while to interview me, I think I sat for about 15 to 20 minutes waiting on him to join me. I would be a little more positive if the interview was more open for me to ask questions though.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to McDonalds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Whittier, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was hard because i could not understand some of his English. He was only good at speaking Spanish and I only speak English and 0 Spanish. I also couldn't answer some of the questions correctly.

Interview Questions

• Could you give me an example of teamwork? What was your experience with teamwork like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (State College, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

After applying online, a few days later, I got a call to come in the next day asking for the manager. After the manager looked through my application online, he asked if I had any work experience, we talked about the weather. Just prepare yourself, READ these reviews. Every McDonald's is different.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at McDonald's? How's the weather? Have you killed any one before? (for jokes) etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hesperia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (Hesperia, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through indeed, didn't even remember I had applied and one day I got a call to go in for an interview on Wednesday, then I got a call on Saturday and went to orientation on Sunday which lasted around five hours. Then I was supposed to start work on the 16 which was like two week after orientation but ended up going to work that Wednesday which was great, didn't want to wait too long to learn new skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working at McDonald's?   Answer Question
    • Do you think you would be able to work in an environment with having to do multiple things at once?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

normal process they asked the normal questions and I just answered honestly I believe most of the time they are just bull questions because most people interviewing are high school kids

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, 10 minutes later they called me from HR and scheduled an appointment for next week. At interview first she asked about 3 references number from previous work, do you have health card? And then started to ask questions: tell me about yourself and then 5 questions about tell me about the situation that you were in kind. At the end told me to wait a week. It took 30-40 minutes overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self. Why do you like to work here. Tell me about the experience you had when you disagree with someone and what did you do?   Answer Question