McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview seemed pointless in the grand scheme of things. It is more likely that there is only an interview because of some kind of tradition -- either that or to see if the person is has any hint of self control because this job requires absolutely no skill whatsoever.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed yet professional. My interviewer was a very open person and hired me on the spot.
    Tips to being hired:
    Smile A LOT. Have a good attitude. The McDonald's atmosphere is centered around excellent customer service and a smile is the first thing they look for.

Interview Questions

• What is it about McDonald's that makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Simply asked my availability and what brought me to Mcdonalds. He was a nice guy but never officially offered anything. I wasnt exactly sure what was going on anymore. He took a while to interview me, I think I sat for about 15 to 20 minutes waiting on him to join me. I would be a little more positive if the interview was more open for me to ask questions though.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to McDonalds?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I met one on one with the general manager and he explained what he was looking for and told me what he was expecting from me as a potential employee.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview was short. I was asked questions about my person preferences for where I'd like to start off as and what my availability was. Manager was very professional and seemed genuinely interested in hiring me for the position.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Pretty simple straight to the point kind of interview. Like if you have any experience and just going through the application with you. the hours ill be able to work and things ill be doing and clothes sizes and stuff

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Filled out an application. Got a call a couple days later for an interview. The manager asked me questions about my availability, transportation, and school. About a week later I got a call to come in for a second interview with the store owner. The questions were pretty simple and straightforward. He told me that he was either going to call me that day or the day after to come in for orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wailuku, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (Wailuku, HI).

Interview

Applied online, got a call about a week later, was asked to come to restaurant for the interview. They were really nice and it felt comfortable talking to them. The interview was surprisingly short and they did not ask for my resume. After it was done they told me that they would call me back within a few days to see if I made it or not.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with registers/cleaning   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at McDonald's (Lexington, SC).

Interview

I didn't have to do an interview because my dad knew the store manager at the time. I filled out a paper application before everything went online and she basically hired me on the spot. I've seen a few people do interviews before but I'm pretty sure they aren't that hard to do and you pretty much are already hired.

Interview Questions

• Did you know this job is hard work?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Fontana, CA).

Interview

I had an interview at 1:30... I got there about 1:15. I went to the counter to tell them I was there for an interview with Karen. They directed me towards her, she was already sitting at the corner of the lobby with some people doing orientation. I introduced myself, she gave me a paper to fill out, I handed it back, she told me to wait a few minutes.. She came to sit in front of me asked me two questions and then proceeded to give me the orientation date, and things I will need for that day, etc... And it was over.

Interview Questions

• Why did I start looking for work?   4 Answers