McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions & Reviews

306 interviews

1.6

306 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Set-up interview by phone, met with interviewer, No drug test was given. 1 week of training

Interview Questions
  • Simple questions like "Why do you want to work for us?"   View Answer
what days do you want to work and what shift?

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

I just called them to check up on them if they reviewed my application already, but immediately upon that call I got the interview. At the actual interview, it took about 5 minutes, was quick and simple. Most of the questions are questions they'll ask to get a better picture of you, for example if you're on a sports team & you're still attending high school and they'll ask how you are with teamwork, etc. Be sure to be confident, not "too cocky" confident, but the type of confident that "you look like you know what you're doing" confident.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Everett, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

asked questions about availability, if you could go to the training facility, filled out paper work, explain things about the store then on a call back the person who did the hiring wasn't even working at the store anymore. Pointless and a waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glen Ellyn, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Ellyn, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

Surprised that McDonald's did not hire right on the spot. Eventually offered the crew member job. Had to wait for the uniform and at my location everything is included with the job even the slip resistant shoes. Waiting for that to come in was frustrating but my manager worked with me to watch the videos etc well waiting for the uniform to come in. I got two shirts, two pants, hat choice of visor or regular, and the comfortable shoes. So far my first day is done and over with and I like it so far, it is what it is and I believe in McDonalds for helping me get on my feet. Showing up everyday because you want to and with a smile really helps. Thank you McDonalds for this opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • The interview itself was not difficult. What was most difficult was waiting and thinking they went another route   View Answer
    None this job etc speaks for itself as entry Level

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toa Baja, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toa Baja, PR

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2014.

Small interview with an HR employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waynesville, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waynesville, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2013.

I applied online and called the store the same day to let them know I hd just applied. The next day, the GM called to set up an interview with me.

no negotiation was made

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in August 2010.

Fairly simple and straightforward. Be honest as usual in an interview. Let them know if you have aspirations and what you want to get out of your position.

Interview Questions
    • how to handle disgruntled customers as that is such a diverse category   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

I knew a manager that worked there so it was a pretty easy process. She asked some questions like my goals and important qualities. I think at that point they were just hiring so she didn't go much further. She set a date for training and paperwork and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • Goals for next few years. I just didn't expect it from McDonald's at the time.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Minimum wage for everybody starting.

Crew Member Interview

Super layed back and easy. Met with two different managers, offered job at end of interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2013.

I filled the application online and received a call in two weeks. I came to the store and general manager met me there. He was a very nice person and he asked me about my previous work experience,my desired days of working, explained me that its not ease to work here.