McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

I was called and scheduled an appointment for that same day (it was apparently the only time she could do it) and it was in the middle of a large snowstorm. I rushed to get there and was then kept waiting for 30 minutes after the scheduled time. The interviewer was fairy nice and the process was rather simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • "Name a time you made a mistake and how did you fix it". Not terribly hard but it caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's.

They asked me to fill out a questionaire and then they hired me on the spot

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

Set-up interview by phone, met with interviewer, No drug test was given. 1 week of training

Interview Questions
    • Simple questions like "Why do you want to work for us?"   View Answer
    what days do you want to work and what shift?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandeville, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandeville, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2014.

I think the interview process was a mere formality. It seems that everyone who is interviewed is eventually hired. The hiring manager is very personable and the interview feels like a personal conversation you're having with a friend punctuated by questions about your previous work experience. My interview lasted about 10 minutes and I left feeling very positive.

The next day, I was called and offered the job and instructed to attend an orientation.

The orientation was 4 hours long and consisted of filling out all the pre-employment paperwork and participating in a series of interactive training videos. You are given worksheets with questions to answer from the videos that are turned in to the hiring manager at the conclusion of the orientation. Afterwards, you are invited to ask questions and told when and where your first day will be.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2014.

I applied online, and got called 3 times (I didn't answer the first couple because I didn't realize it was McDonald's). When I finally picked up, they set up an interview for me two days later. I went, answered some questions and was hired. Turns out this specific location was understaffed, and that's why they were good about calling me. I was just put into the system last Thursday. Now I'm waiting on the uniform to come in so I can get the training done and start the actual work.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to follow a detailed set of instructions to complete a task.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Middleburg, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Middleburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2014.

I applied online and got a call back a couple of weeks later to come in for an interview. I went inside and asked for the person who had talked to me on the phone, they offered me a drink, and we sat inside the restaurant and had the interview. I wasn't asked a lot of questions at all. I was asked about my previous work experience, and I had none so I said so, but he did also ask about volunteer experience. The interviewer replied along the lines of, "That's good, so you know about getting to work on time and everything." So previous work experience isn't too important to McDonalds. Then I was asked about the hours and times I could work. That was pretty much it. After the interview concluded, I was told that I had to wait for another interview to take place before I would hear back about the position. I never heard back.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online, and a week or so later was called in for an interview. I was asked a couple questions about how I would greet customers, what I would do in certain situations, and then was immediately hired. It was very pleasant and the woman interviewing me was very professional.

Interview Questions
    • "Say you're up front, and realize that you're out of chocolate milk, but you have a large group of customers. What do you do?"   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2014.

There was only 1 interview that included two managers, it was me and another person being interviwed af the same time, it mostly unbiased questions about our life and how we react around other people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2014.

I filled application out online and got a call from them about three hours later..had interview the next day and I go for orientation tomorrow.. He hired me in the spot..

I was offered the job and I took it

Crew Member Interview

Super layed back and easy. Met with two different managers, offered job at end of interview