McDonald's

Average Difficulty
300 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online, they called me 2 weeks later, and then I got hired, no interview questions.

Waupaca, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied at McDonalds online and was called in a few day after. The interview took about 5 minutes and was easy for being my first job, for a different employer. She asked me the general questions like, "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" or "What could you offer us?". Then she asked me to tell a bit about myself, not work related, just in general. I told her I like to read and she asked me what kind of books, being the book worm I am it was difficult telling her which ones I really like so I gave her a broad genre. I believe asking me questions like that made it easier to relax and let the answers flow more naturally.

Interview Question – What could you offer us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations, it was my first job after all. But, afterwards, the hours were pretty easy to change though they were hectic.

Des Moines, IA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process and interview process is easy but the description of jobs can be vague.

Interview Question – It is a grueling job and managers can be difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Lavalette, WV

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2010.

Interview Details – Simple application, asked a few questions then hired and started working within 2 days.

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in November 2013.

Interview Details – They look for energetic people who are happy all the time. So you should smile a lot for the interview

Interview Question – How would you handle a unsatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Smile a lot for the interview

Acworth, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at McDonald's in December 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out a paper application, talked with the hiring manager, and was hired the same day. The interviewer asked a few questions about my personal situation, then said I was hired. I reported in two days later to begin computer-based training, and worked my first shift two days after that.

Interview Question – Are you sure you want to work here, with all this experience in desk jobs? This is not, sometimes dirty work, standing for the full shift.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't in a position to negotiate. The interviewer told me the starting pay for the shift I'd be working and I accepted.

Crew Member

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in December 2013.

Interview Details – There were two interviews. The first involved turning in a paper application and discussing availability/transportation. The interviewer me told me what time to come in for the second interview, which was conducted by the store manager. She posed the same questions and tried to negotiate hours. I received a call later that day from the manager and she told me when and where to go for training.

Interview Question – Convince me to hire you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate hours and availability. My manager scheduled me for a few hours earlier than I initially told her I could work.

Interviewed at McDonald's

Interview Details – Just asked me basic questions like what my strengths and weaknesses are, was quick and just in the small back room of the resturant.

Interview Question – They asked questions that didnt really relate to the job. its mcdonals not a big deal   Answer Question

Negotiation Details –

Prospect Park, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very simple and extremely casual. Applied online, got a call. Sat with manager in lobby, discussed availability and whatnot, filled out an availability form, and was hired in about 10 minutes. Then went to training, and started working.

Interview Question – All questions were extremely easy/simple, can't remember any of them though (as it's been 3 years).   Answer Question

El Paso, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in May 2012.

Interview Details – its was easy to enter a quick interview

Interview Question – there are not difficult questions in this job position   Answer Question