McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interviewed at my local McDonald's, but I was transferred to work at a McDonald's that was 10 minutes further down the road to reinforce staff. Amazingly, yes each McDonald's receives a lot business and certainly needs more than a handful of employees working weekend-morning shifts.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work at this McDonald's that is further down the road? Also that's a high GPA you have for an engineer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application a month ago online and got a call back a few days. I was given an interview time. I arrived ten minutes early. You don't need to bring anything. I wore a button down shirt and some nice jeans. I think I was on the verge of being to casual. The interview took around ten minutes. The shift manager asked around six basic questions. She said the interview went ok, she is going to talk to the hiring manager and that I might get a call for a second interview by next week. Waiting for the call as of the moment. No offer yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Des Moines, IA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview had been brief but it was good. The supervisor, Dawn, interviewed me and she was very open and honest. We sat down at a clean, recently wiped down Cafeteria table in McDonald's restaurant. It was about 10 minutes and i was given my orientation paper on the spot. We shook hands before and after, but i of course had to make the incentive, they offered me a beverage and the next day i went to orientation.

Interview Questions

• What can i bring to the crew?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at McDonald's (Henderson, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

Almost utterly pointless, it is a job for McDonald's, you know what you are getting into and it is very likely that you will not be surprised by any of the questions which they ask you. Locations are usually hiring new Crew Members due to pretty high turnover and many managers don't seem to be able to interview very well in order to recruit the types of people whom will last longer than a few weeks.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's (El Paso, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process depends and it varies from McDonalds to Mcdonalds. The first one that I applied to had a serie of questions that were difficult to answer but there was no way you could give a bad response. The other that I went through was not an interview, they just asked me if I had any experience(which I didn't) and my availability. They gave me the job in both.

Interview Questions

• If a manager asks you to get something from the back, but you already have something to do, which one would you do first?   1 Answer
    • Whats your definition of quality?   Answer Question
    • What is customer service for you?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really. I walked in, and I asked to speak with the manager. The manager came to the front, and he immediately asked me to have a seat. I had an on the spot interview, and also was given a job offer. I accepted the job offer and started training the very next day!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why do you want to work here? What happened at your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at McDonald's (Hampton, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied and got called 4 days later. Very easy interview and got a job the same day. I came and at least 7 other applicants were there I thought they were just interviewing everybody and not hiring the same day but I was happy when she said come back for an second interview with SS card and ID

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's (Douglasville, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was quick and, in my opinion, felt rather rushed, however I am sure that that is most likely just the nature of the fast food industry. I feel like I got my application across adequately, so ultimately that is all that matters. I hope to hear back from them quite soon.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Very easy . We sat down , they asked 5 questions and that was it. Not to much , very little . I was somewhat disappointed , but at least I got the job I needed temporarily .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for McDonalds?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiation to it or anything like that . I was offered the job on the spot

Crew Member Interview

Interview

applied online, kept calling to check on my application. got asked to come in for an interview the next day. asked very simple and common interview questions like "do you have any experience working in fast food"?" do you have a problem dealing with customers"? "are you willing to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast paced environment"? The interview lasted about 10 minutes and got the job. I started training about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• is there anything special about you that will help you work in a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations