McDonald's

Average Difficulty
23 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Trainer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – normal freaking interview for a minimum low wage freaking anybody can do job. I am an office manager who can't find a full time job and my daughter worked there as a manager and with an additonal job i am able to keep my house

Crew Trainer

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy to apply because you can do it online. The interview is simple, with simple questions and unless you're stupid you can get the job. When I applied they just opened so they were looking for anybody and I got the job easily. It still seems like it is very to get a job with the simple interview.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, just the usual why do you want to work here and stuff like that   Answer Question

West Jordan, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview Details – You can apply online at Mcdonalds.com they will call you and will give you the job at the interview if you have food handlers permit they will hire anyone no matter what.

Interview Question – No difficult questions they will hire anyone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating they didn't even tell me how much I was getting paid until I saw it on a paper myself.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dayton, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was straight forward.
They had me fill out a simple HR form asking basic questions some open ended some ranged or multiple choice. From there they asked me some more questions about if I ever wanted to become a manger, or how would I feel if I ever was awarded my own store.
The hiring process was that I was forwarded to the Crosby location for a store walk through and small common sense training session.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was if I saw myself at McDonald's in the next seven years.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2012.

Interview Details – Call in for the interview, structured interview process, then call you back for the orientation.

Interview Question – How can you help this company grow?   Answer Question

Dacula, GA

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in December 2009.

Interview Details – after an online application, i was interviewed then accepted.

Reason for Declining – I am looking for a job related to my longer work experience which is in Administration.

Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, and a online class

Negotiation Details – good for a first job not a lifelong job

Fort Myers, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – I wanted about 30 mins for the interviewer to finally come interview me even though I was on time. She just said "you still want a job" and hired me on the spot

Interview Question – Why Mcdonalds   View Answer

Crew Trainer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – I was called in by the store the next day for an interview for the day after that. When I arrived, I knew what to expect as family worked there. I was asked very simple questions, nothing major, and had a orientation that same day.

Interview Question – No questions were really that hard.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not try to negotiate.

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2009.

Interview Details – Simple interview. Just asked the usual behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What would you do with an unruly customer   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's Crew Trainer interview questions and advice. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.