McDonald's Crew Trainer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2014

1.3

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2010.

The hiring process begins with a manager asking you a number of questions depending on which position you are applying for. If they hire you, you move onto the orientation where you learn about the company and what is expected of you.Here you will receive your uniform. After orientation, they will give you a date and time of your first scheduled training day and you will move on from there.

Interview Questions
  • Many difficult questions you will receive at this job are customer related questions. Many time is will be mostly a misunderstanding.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Crew Trainer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at McDonald's.

normal freaking interview for a minimum low wage freaking anybody can do job. I am an office manager who can't find a full time job and my daughter worked there as a manager and with an additonal job i am able to keep my house

Crew Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2011.

Easy to apply because you can do it online. The interview is simple, with simple questions and unless you're stupid you can get the job. When I applied they just opened so they were looking for anybody and I got the job easily. It still seems like it is very to get a job with the simple interview.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, just the usual why do you want to work here and stuff like that   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Jordan, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

You can apply online at Mcdonalds.com they will call you and will give you the job at the interview if you have food handlers permit they will hire anyone no matter what.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating they didn't even tell me how much I was getting paid until I saw it on a paper myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

The interview process was straight forward.
    They had me fill out a simple HR form asking basic questions some open ended some ranged or multiple choice. From there they asked me some more questions about if I ever wanted to become a manger, or how would I feel if I ever was awarded my own store.
    The hiring process was that I was forwarded to the Crosby location for a store walk through and small common sense training session.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was if I saw myself at McDonald's in the next seven years.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at McDonald's in March 2012.

Call in for the interview, structured interview process, then call you back for the orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dacula, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dacula, GA

I applied online - interviewed at McDonald's in December 2009.

after an online application, i was interviewed then accepted.

I am looking for a job related to my longer work experience which is in Administration.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at McDonald's in April 2011.

2 interviews, and a online class

good for a first job not a lifelong job

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at McDonald's.

I wanted about 30 mins for the interviewer to finally come interview me even though I was on time. She just said "you still want a job" and hired me on the spot

Crew Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at McDonald's.

I was called in by the store the next day for an interview for the day after that. When I arrived, I knew what to expect as family worked there. I was asked very simple questions, nothing major, and had a orientation that same day.

Interview Questions
    I did not try to negotiate.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!