McDonald's

Updated Oct 6, 2014

1.3

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Trainer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at McDonald's.

normal freaking interview for a minimum low wage freaking anybody can do job. I am an office manager who can't find a full time job and my daughter worked there as a manager and with an additonal job i am able to keep my house

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McDonald's.

I wanted about 30 mins for the interviewer to finally come interview me even though I was on time. She just said "you still want a job" and hired me on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

You can apply online at Mcdonalds.com they will call you and will give you the job at the interview if you have food handlers permit they will hire anyone no matter what.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating they didn't even tell me how much I was getting paid until I saw it on a paper myself.

Crew Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at McDonald's.

I was called in by the store the next day for an interview for the day after that. When I arrived, I knew what to expect as family worked there. I was asked very simple questions, nothing major, and had a orientation that same day.

Interview Questions
    I did not try to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaufort, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaufort, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in February 2013.

well they hold job interview every tuesday at 4pm and they really need overnight crew members

Interview Questions
    well i told them about me and my past and i got hired

Crew Trainer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in October 2012.

I was lucky to get in by a friend of mine. Its not that hard to get hired and if you know someone they can easily get you in. I went in and spoke to the hiring manager, she asked me about the hours I wanted to work and that was it, we finished signing the application and I was given my uniform on the spot and I took a quick tour of the store. On my first day of work I saw a couple of training video no help I'm better at hands on training.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions they ask are very simple and common sense. There is not much to say about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in September 2012.

They held interview days several times per month, where they generally interviewed on a first-come basis. They did call me in, however.

I have worked here twice. The first time, I was recommended for the position by upper management, and they simply asked when I was available and verified my previous work history.

The second time, those same two questions were asked. In addition, I was interviewed in detail on my position at the previous McDonald's and what I had done there, what department I was in, what my RDM was, etc.

Interview Questions
    • I think she asked me to think of a silly nick name for myself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

The interview process was straight forward.
    They had me fill out a simple HR form asking basic questions some open ended some ranged or multiple choice. From there they asked me some more questions about if I ever wanted to become a manger, or how would I feel if I ever was awarded my own store.
    The hiring process was that I was forwarded to the Crosby location for a store walk through and small common sense training session.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was if I saw myself at McDonald's in the next seven years.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in March 2012.

Call in for the interview, structured interview process, then call you back for the orientation.

Crew Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2011.

Easy to apply because you can do it online. The interview is simple, with simple questions and unless you're stupid you can get the job. When I applied they just opened so they were looking for anybody and I got the job easily. It still seems like it is very to get a job with the simple interview.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, just the usual why do you want to work here and stuff like that   Answer Question