McDonald's

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Its very simple and routine process. Submit an application online or in written form, past a psychological test, and get invited to the interview. Suprisingly, they even ask about your educational background and GPA in high school/college. The job is fairly easy to get. If you are modest and well-behaved, well-groomed and genuine, then you'll leave a good impression on just about anyone.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any.   Answer Question

Koch (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

Interview Details – it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Interview Question – why do u leave u r last job?   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2008.

Interview Details – I had applied job through online application and then received a call for interview. I went for interview and the store owner took my interview and he asked me a lot of questions about my previous job like what i have to do in that job and so on.

Interview Question – I didnot face any difficult question since i answered all the questions he asked me.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was unable to access the typing test from home because of an error with the link they sent me. But, when I tried to take it at their location, I had to use a small laptop that I was unfamiliar with. It was very uncomfortable and difficult to get used to the new keyboard setup.

Interview Question – Why should we hire someone with food service experience to work behind a desk?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McDonald's

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees and interview candidates.