McDonald's

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview Details – Its very simple and routine process. Submit an application online or in written form, past a psychological test, and get invited to the interview. Suprisingly, they even ask about your educational background and GPA in high school/college. The job is fairly easy to get. If you are modest and well-behaved, well-groomed and genuine, then you'll leave a good impression on just about anyone.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any.   Answer Question

Koch (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

Interview Details – it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Interview Question – why do u leave u r last job?   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2008.

Interview Details – I had applied job through online application and then received a call for interview. I went for interview and the store owner took my interview and he asked me a lot of questions about my previous job like what i have to do in that job and so on.

Interview Question – I didnot face any difficult question since i answered all the questions he asked me.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was unable to access the typing test from home because of an error with the link they sent me. But, when I tried to take it at their location, I had to use a small laptop that I was unfamiliar with. It was very uncomfortable and difficult to get used to the new keyboard setup.

Interview Question – Why should we hire someone with food service experience to work behind a desk?   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!