McDonald's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McDonald's.

Its very simple and routine process. Submit an application online or in written form, past a psychological test, and get invited to the interview. Suprisingly, they even ask about your educational background and GPA in high school/college. The job is fairly easy to get. If you are modest and well-behaved, well-groomed and genuine, then you'll leave a good impression on just about anyone.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Koch (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2010.

it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2008.

I had applied job through online application and then received a call for interview. I went for interview and the store owner took my interview and he asked me a lot of questions about my previous job like what i have to do in that job and so on.

Interview Questions
    • I didnot face any difficult question since i answered all the questions he asked me.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at McDonald's in September 2011.

I was unable to access the typing test from home because of an error with the link they sent me. But, when I tried to take it at their location, I had to use a small laptop that I was unfamiliar with. It was very uncomfortable and difficult to get used to the new keyboard setup.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire someone with food service experience to work behind a desk?   Answer Question

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!