McDonald's

Updated Oct 6, 2014

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Department Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in August 2014.

I was interviewed by my regional manager. Basic interview questions and told right away that I was promoted to the position and to start training. training took about a month and a half. LMS, LDR, and in store training.

Interview Questions
  • How have you bettered your store and what can you bring to the table if you receive this postion   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McDonald's in April 2012.

I was called by the Mcdonald's Corp recruiter in Illinois. He interviewed me and asked me what I would like to make as a salary. He then sent my information to the corporate offices in my city. That following Monday I was contacted by the area talent manager. She then set up an interview about a week later. After the interview she set up a 2-day OJE ( ON JOB EVALUATION ) where I came into a restaurant and I worked for two days while the evaluated how I dealt with customers, delegation, and cleanliness.

After the OJE was over I waited another 2-weeks for the background check to clear. After the background check cleared the made call to set up a meeting to make me an offer. I met my new Supervisor at the Offer metting and accepted the offer. A week later I started on June 13th 2012.

The process lasted from April 28th - June 30th.

I didn't negotiate. I thought more about the fact that I was coming in on the ground floor of a major opportunity.

Department Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McDonald's in June 2009.

The only time I've seen the interview process spin down the drain is when someone is so completely unsettling, that hiring that person would be out of the question. Even further, the only time I see an application itself tossed aside is when the availability is too limited. Openers and closers are often in high demand. During the school year, we need help from the mornings until early afternoon.

Interview Questions
    I needed a job, and I got one...

Department Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

Once a promotion is on the horizon, the employee creates a development plan and their resume to distribute to 5 or more supervisors. These supervisors then conduct a roundtable type of interview. After a week or so word is given whether or not you have made the cut, shortly after an offer is proposed.

Interview Questions
    • The questions that were about food cost and what improvements I could offer.   View Answer